101-110

Chapter 101 Is This Ok?

 The key to the cupboard is one for each of the two brothers. Everything in the house must be locked in the cupboard, otherwise you are not at ease. Although, locked does not mean it is safe.

After placing the remaining eggs, Xiao Tong began to pour dried vegetables and sweet potato porridge into two bowls with no gaps on the table.

The dish was a Fluttershy pickle. There were three pieces of dried radish on the plate. There were five pieces of dried radish, but I ate one piece the day before yesterday. I ate one piece yesterday, and there are only three pieces left.

Xiao Yi is only sixteen years old and works as an apprentice in a furniture factory. His monthly salary is 28 yuan. After he becomes a regular job, he will add 7.5 yuan to 36 yuan, but he still has half a year before he becomes a regular employee. Woolen cloth.

The food indicators of urban residents vary, ranging from children to adults. Adults who are not working have less food indicators than adults who go to junior high school. The food indicators of those who go to junior high school and high school are also different. .

These have a set of standards, but the specific standards have to be specific, and there are always some other, such as Ye Yuxuan.

Xiaotong has 21 catties of grain per month. Xiaoyi has 25 catties of grain when he enters junior high school. He adds another five catties after work, for a total of 30 catties.

But both of them are boys. At this time, when they ate the most, this 51 catties of grain per month, even if the three catties of fine grain coupons per month were exchanged for coarse grain coupons, they would just buy more. A few kilograms of coarse grains, even dried and thinly cooked with dried vegetables, are often not enough for the two of them.

Although Xiao Yi often sneaked up the mountain to hunt, occasionally he could catch a pheasant or two in the trap. He just sold it for money, bought salt, oil lamp, briquettes, etc., and had to buy food stamps to buy food, plus other things. The odds and ends are almost the same.

This is still Xiaotong picking up firewood when he has time to save cooking and burning briquettes, otherwise it would be more expensive.

A few minutes later, Xiao Yi came in with a rag carrying a bowl.

Don't even look at the four eggs being hot, but he was just by the stove just now, and he didn't dare to leave a step.

"Okay, it's not too early. I

'll have dinner and go to bed." Ye Yuxuan gave ordinary boiled eggs, so they are still boiled in shell after they are heated.

Knock on the egg, the white and tender egg white, exuding the unique fragrance of the egg, makes people feel more hungry in this simple and ruined room.

"You eat one more."

Xiao Tong shook his head: "No, two for one person."

Xiao Yi didn't say any more, nodded and said: "I will be morning shift tomorrow. After work, I will go to the mountain to take a look. You are fine and don't run around tomorrow. "Although I dare not sell game on the black market these days, I can still sell it to Aunt Yun.

I'm an old acquaintance. Once or twice a month, he took the things and Aunt Yun gave the money, but it seemed that something happened to Aunt Yun recently, and Uncle Quan was not there. It was not the case.

"I know, I won't go to the black market tomorrow." Xiao Tong said this very quietly.

Hearing this, Xiao Yi felt relieved.

There is still some porridge left in the aluminum pot. Two spoons per person will make the pot clean. After the eggs are eaten, there are still two and a half pieces of dried salted radish in the dish.

Washing dishes and pots under the water pipes in the yard, there is no oil stains, and the washing is exceptionally fast.

The two brothers boiled water again, washed their feet, and scrubbed their bodies before turning off the lights and preparing to sleep.

The bed in the room is a two-story canopy bed, underneath Xiaoyi's sleep, and Xiaotong sleeps on it. When he climbed up, the bed creaked.

The iron stove has been moved into the house, and two pieces of briquettes have been burned. The house is still warm. While it was warm, the two murmured a few words and fell asleep.

The next day, Xiao Yi left for work early.

On the side of the Municipal Party Committee Compound, Ye Yuxuan also packed up early in the morning and went to work with a cloth bag.

When she arrived at the office, Section Chief Li hadn't come yet, so she ate the strawberries, hand in and out of the cloth bag, one bite of milk strawberries, and stopped after eating ten in a row.

I ate shrimp porridge with intestine buns in the morning. I also ate three fried cuttlefish balls, which made my mouth feel dry.

Soaking rose tea for herself, Ye Yuxuan looked around the office, wondering who the other colleague she had never met was.

It was already half past eight when Li Qingmiao came, and when he saw Ye Yuxuan there, he greeted with a smile, poured water to make tea, and then read the newspaper and chatted with Ye Yuxuan.

"The Chinese New Year is coming soon. The supply of soybean oil next month will be four taels."

"Hey, next month, white radishes and onions will be more than two catties per person, and Chinese cabbage will be more than two per person."

Li Qingmiao watched and agreed. Ye Yuxuan discussed enthusiastically.

Ye Yuxuan had already turned over the newspaper and said with a smile: "More than that, I also saw brown sugar for one and a half catties, and no sugar ticket."

"Ah, this is rare. Brown sugar is a good thing." "Li Qingmiao was happy.

This was the case during this period. It was a matter of people's livelihood. As for food, drink and clothing, once there was an excess supply, the newspapers would want to spread it, and the page could occupy two full pages.

Ye Yuxuan was amazed when she looked at it, but she didn't think it was weird either.

The slogan is loud, everyone can eat.

However, with the current productivity, the rural earning work points are divided into food rations, and the urban areas are rationing food according to the household registration. It is a slogan and a wish to have enough food.

This is how the morning passed. During this time, Ye Yuxuan and Li Qingmiao went to the reading hall and went back to the office to continue chatting.

After eating at noon, if you don't read a book, read a newspaper, or drink tea in your office, you can just go around here and there in the reading hall below, touch a few books, and the time will pass.

After being on the shift for two consecutive days, Ye Yuxuan was about to fight the flies. When she saw Li Qingmiao coming to knit a sweater with woolen yarn at work, Ye Yuxuan was surprised and thought, is this okay?

Surprised to surprise, Ye Yuxuan didn't show her face, she watched her knitting a sweater enthusiastically.

Not to mention, Li Qingmiao's skillful technique, although he and Ye Yuxuan were chatting with each other, but the movement in his hand was not slow at all, turning the hook, the speed and the trick made Ye Yuxuan on the side feel ashamed.

"Section chief, your hands are so fast."

Li Qingmiao smiled: "What's the matter, you will be quick when you become proficient." The

admiration look in Ye Yuxuan's eyes made Li Qingmiao feel very comfortable. At first, she was afraid that Ye Yuxuan would not get along well. She is holding a shelf, but now she is clearly a very easy-to-get-on girl.

She is generous, generous, and simple. She doesn't have any thoughts and is simple. She just reads when she has nothing to do, and she doesn't inquire randomly. The more she gets there, the tighter she likes it.

"I can knit five taels of woolen yarn a day. The sweaters of my three children, my wife, and my in-laws are all knitted by me, stitch by stitch."