421-430

Chapter 421

"Come on, I'll give you these five dollars. You're a fast-paced person. Go and line up first. First, buy three ice creams and then two bottles of soda." After crossing the road, Fu Zimo paid for Xiaotong to buy ice cream and soda. And he and Ye Yuxuan walked slowly.

"Xuanxuan, that colleague of yours is not easy, you have to be on guard." When he was greeting him just now, Fu Zimo was wary of Jia Min, the first time he saw him. This was his subconscious feeling.

Even if Jia Min smiled warmly and seemed to be approachable, Fu Zimo couldn't let Fu Zimo relax, not to mention the sight of her just now. He clearly saw her plan and surprise that Jia Min couldn't hide in time.

Unexpectedly, Fu Zimo sent Xiao Tong to buy something to tell her this. Xiao Tong said it before, and Fu Zimo said it now.

Ye Yuxuan was stunned for a moment, and said lightly, "It doesn't matter, as long as you don't provoke me."

Of course she knew that Jia Min was not easy . When she first saw Jia Min, Ye Yuxuan noticed a different aura from Jia Min. , Jia Min definitely has life in his hands, but more than one.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan herself is not a good stubborn, not to mention, Xiaoyi can calmly deal with the people she hurts, she can only say that everyone can live in peace if the well water does not violate the river water.

Fu Zimo looked at Ye Yuxuan worriedly, and wanted to say something, but opened his mouth and said, "Xuanxuan, don't worry, I'm here."

Ye Yuxuan smiled back, she understood that Fu Zimo stopped talking just now and wanted to say, Are you afraid that Jia Min is coming for her?

She couldn't help but rolled her eyes in her heart, she was really wronged, obviously...

She glanced down at the bracelet that vaguely revealed the space stone, Ye Yuxuan said in a dumb voice, she really was short-handed and soft-hearted.

Okay, this thing is still left to her daughter by the Ye family, and now it's in her hands, she can't take it off, so even if it's to stop bullets for her daughter, Ye Yuxuan can only accept it. You can't always get the benefits, but you don't care about the disadvantages, right?

Fu Zimo and Ye Yuxuan didn't leave Xiao Tong for a long time. When the two entered the consignment store, Xiao Tong told the clerk seriously that they wanted to buy ice cream.

A popsicle costs two cents. It is a very simple popsicle with a stick inserted. This is also the cheapest kind of popsicle.

There are also popsicles in pink, grass, blue, milk white, and watermelon colors. This popsicle is not only larger, but also tastes better than the previous one. It costs three cents a piece.

Ice-cream will be more expensive, and there are several types, including paper-wrapped crisp tubes, sticks inserted, some with a little chocolate, and some with crushed peanuts.

These prices are different.

Xiao Tong also didn't know what to buy for Ye Yuxuan, so he struggled. Of course, he also knew that Fu Zimo had something to tell Ye Yuxuan just now, so he obediently took the money and came here ahead of time.

It happened that Fu Zimo and Ye Yuxuan came over, and Xiao Tong returned the money to Fu Zimo: "I don't know what to buy, but it's just that you are here, sister, so

please take a look." "Then what do you want to eat?" Ye Yuxuan asked.

Xiao Tong: "I'll just eat a popsicle."