521-530

Chapter 521

Huang Zheng said so, and Dr. Zhao did not delay. He asked about the patient's general condition, found the medical box on his back, and asked Xiao Chen to carry a few bottles of medicine that might be used, and left with Xiao Chen. .

Wang Yuanyuan smiled uncomfortably, but didn't say anything, and started to work again.

She knew in her heart that she was not allowed to go because of Ye Yuxuan.

Did Ye Yuxuan tell Xiao Chen not to call her?

It wasn't too far away. Ye Yuxuan could hear the unbearable screams of pain in the treatment area without using any supernatural powers. Even if she didn't need to look, just by hearing those voices, she knew what the treatment area was like. clothes scene.

It's no wonder that Fu Zimo would be traumatized. He brought people to go well. Maybe the people who came back were often injured, disabled, and more people fell down and never got up again. His eyes and ears were so tragic. How could it be any better?

Ye Yuxuan wanted to say something, but looking at Fu Zimo's appearance and hearing those voices, she didn't know what to say for a while.

Soon, Xiao Chen came over with a doctor in a white coat.

Seeing that it was a male doctor, Ye Yuxuan was a little surprised. It wasn't Wang Yuanyuan. She thought Xiao Chen would call the familiar Wang Yuanyuan.

"Sister-in-law, this is Dr. Zhao." Xiao Chen first introduced Ye Yuxuan, and then spoke to Dr. Zhao.

"Dr. Zhao, please come here to treat Fu Tuan's injuries. Fu Tuan has several wounds that need to be sutured."

Fu Zimo was very dissatisfied that Xiao Chen left and brought someone over to distract Ye Yuxuan's attention, but he In the end, he was groggy, and Ye Yuxuan told him in advance to be obedient and not lose his temper, so he could only keep his face cold and silent.

Seeing Fu Zimo's displeasure, Ye Yuxuan held his hand a little tighter, and saw that the displeasure in Fu Zimo's eyes lightened a bit.

Xiao Chen saw it on the side, touched his nose silently, and said in his heart, Fu Tuan, only my sister-in-law can cure you.

Of course, it's impossible for Dr. Zhao to not know Fu Zimo. After all, he has been in the @@ group for two years. When he saw Fu Zimo, he understood why Xiao Chen was in such a hurry.

Also, there are a lot of people in the treatment area, and if Fu Zimo's information there is seen, it will make many people worry. In order to reduce the impact, of course, we can only find another place.

Hearing Xiao Chen's name for Ye Yuxuan, Dr. Zhao looked at Ye Yuxuan in surprise. The first impression was that this lesbian was born handsome, but was she a sister-in-law? Is this the daughter-in-law of the head of Fu (reunion)?

I didn't hear that Fu (the regiment) leader got married.

While muttering in his heart, Dr. Zhao put down the medicine box he had carried and began to prepare for treatment.

Ye Yuxuan calmed Fu Zimo, and then said politely to Dr. Zhao: "Doctor Zhao, please, he has a fever of nearly 40 degrees, which must be caused by inflammation and festering of the wound."

"You're welcome, this is my responsibility."

Seeing the slaps on Fu Zimo's forehead and body that were as big as plaster stickers, Dr. Zhao was a little strange: "Is this?"

"Oh, I just saw that he was burning badly, so I put a cooling pad on him." Ye Yuxuan didn't say it was a fever reducing sticker, but after a little explanation, she tore off the fever reducing sticker on Fu Zimo's body.