91-100

Chapter 91 Note

  Gu Yanzhe took the cloth bag and was surprised by the heavy cloth bag in his hand.

"Yuxuan, you..." He wanted to say, what are you pretending to be too much, but when someone looked at him, he thought about it and didn't say anything.

Ye Yuxuan smiled: "I don't know you have to stay for a few days, but this kind of study meeting should be very tiring, you should eat more." I

originally wanted to say that this kind of meeting is probably very boring, and it would be good to eat something delicious , but I changed my mind. When I thought about someone else, she didn't think so.

"Comrade Ye is caring, no wonder our Director Gu feels distressed for fear that you will get cold." Doctor Zhou is a nearly forty-year-old female doctor. Her child is about to enter junior high school, and she is not as restrained as a young comrade.

Ye Yuxuan heard the words, smiled, and glanced at Gu Yanzhe again: "I have always been careless. It is

Yanzhe and he takes care of me more." Gu Yanzhe: "I still have a lot to do."

Doctor Wang laughed. Then he answered: "Look, these two people make us feel embarrassed." At

this time, Yang Ni's eyes lit up and exclaimed: "The car is coming." Great, the car finally came.

Gu Yanzhe took a look and hurriedly told: "Yu Xuan, you will go back and sleep for a while." After the

words fell, Gu Yanzhe said again, "By the way, I went out in a hurry today. I forgot to collect the clothes on the balcony. You If it's okay, go to the house and help me collect the clothes."

Gu Yanzhe didn't lower his voice, so everyone else heard it. Yang Ni was breathing fast, and Ye Yuxuan had been to Gu Yanzhe's house?

No, listening to this, I have been there a few times before. Otherwise, Gu Yanzhe would not let Ye Yuxuan come to his home when he was away. This means that Ye Yuxuan is already familiar with his home.

"Good." Ye Yuxuan did not refuse.

The car heading to the provincial capital was stopped. Doctor Wang and Doctor Zhou began to carry their luggage and walked into the car, followed by Li Qianjin. Before getting into the car, Yang Ni smiled and said hello to Ye Yuxuan, and did not forget to urge Gu Yanzhe. .

"Director Gu, it's almost time, and the car is about to start."

Gu Yanzhe glanced lightly, did not speak, and said a few words to Ye Yuxuan. At her urging, he carried the cloth bag in one hand and the other in the other. Luggage in the car.

When the conductor saw that Ye Yuxuan didn't intend to get on the bus, he immediately understood that there were only five people in the bus, so he closed the door, yelled at the driver to drive, and the bus started moving.

For a moment, Gu Yanzhe wanted to let Ye Yuxuan get in the car together, but then he thought, he was going to a meeting and studying, and he lived in a guest house with a unified arrangement. If she also went to live in a guest house elsewhere, he would not be relieved.

Ye Yuxuan left after the car drove away, but she did not return to the compound either, but went to the family home behind the hospital.

In the car.

Yang Ni was the second to last to get in the car, and she was still sitting at the top of the car alone, just thinking that she could sit with Gu Yanzhe. After all, it took more than an hour on the road.

Unexpectedly, after Gu Yanzhe got on the bus, he bought the ticket and went straight past her to sit with Li Qianjin.

At this time, Yang Ni couldn't sit back anymore, she could only sit in front of her, listening to the four people behind her chat.

After Gu Yanzhe sat down, he kept looking at the direction of the entrance of the hospital. After the car drove far, and he couldn't see Ye Yuxuan on the road, he withdrew his gaze in loss.

Li Qianjin looked in his eyes and said jokingly: "Director Gu, you said just now that it wasn't for a year or a half. It won't be so good. This will happen. I want to borrow her little mirror from Dr. Yang and let Look at how reluctant you are."

Dr. Wang also talked to the side: "I think Director Gu was planning to call Comrade Ye into the car just now."

Gu Yanzhe did not refute, nodded: "There is such an idea. of."

Li Qianjin was surprised: "Really?"

Gu Yanzhe smiled and said nothing, but the expression on his face said everything.

Before Yang Ni listened, her hand who was arranging her hair paused, a flash of discomfort flashed across her face.

"It's not strange, it's not strange." Doctor Wang chuckled, "Just prepared a business trip for Comrade Ye for Director Gu early in the morning. It is not surprising that Director Gu is like Comrade Ye."

Li Qianjin looked at Gu Yanzhe curiously. The cloth bag in his arms asked, "Dr. Gu, what did Comrade Ye prepare for you? It looks like a lot."

Although I didn't look at it, I was afraid of the things in the cloth bag based on Gu Yanzhe's understanding of Ye Yuxuan. It makes people jealous with envy, not because he wants to be stingy, this is what Ye Yuxuan prepared for him, and he doesn't plan to share it with others.

So Gu Yanzhe smiled and said, "No matter what, as long as she prepared it, I like it."

Yang Ni took advantage of the parking lot and when someone got in the car, she got up and changed positions and came back, just in time to hear this. , Pretending to say jokingly: "Is Comrade Ye's cooking skill very good? I looked at the cloth bag, there should be a lot of delicious food."

"Well, her cooking skill is very good." Gu Yanzhe nodded simply. .

In the past few months, everyone knows the things that the supply and marketing cooperative's non-staple food stores provide. What is delicious and not delicious. Good luck. Whenever there is a supply, I will buy it quickly. So everyone is just laughing at Yang Ni's jokes. Laughed.

Doctor Zhou was half joking, and half earnestly asked: "Director Gu, I remember you are not young anymore. When did you and Comrade Ye get married? Don't forget to send a wedding candy."

Gu Yanzhe was stunned by these words, as if Thinking of something, his ears became a little red, and he said uncomfortably, "I don't know yet, it depends on what she means."

Gu Yanzhe was embarrassed, but it was another meaning in Yang Ni's eyes.

Yang Ni felt that Gu Yanzhe didn't plan to develop with Ye Yuxuan, she swept away the blockage in her heart, and the smile on her face was a lot happier.

Here, Ye Yuxuan entered the family hospital through the small door of the hospital, and then went to the apartment building where Gu Yanzhe lived, and went upstairs to open the door.

When she put away the key, Ye Yuxuan couldn't help but smile when she saw the jade pendant, and she didn't know what he thought of using such precious jade as a key pendant for her.

After closing the door, Ye Yuxuan went to the balcony, but not only was the door closed properly, there were no clothes hanging outside. Ye Yuxuan closed the door strangely, and then returned to the hall to find the note on the dinner table.

"Yuxuan, if you are tired, come and rest here. I cleaned up the other bedroom. The sheets and bedding are all new. Close the door and sleep at ease." Ye Yuxuan smiled at Junxiu's handwriting. , He knew he was not here, she might not come here, so the excuse forgot to collect the clothes, let her come here?

Are you afraid that she will be uncomfortable in the city and the committee compound, so you want her to relax here?