191-200

Chapter 191

  "Yanzhe, why are you here?" Ye Yuxuan asked with a smile.

Gu Yanzhe: "I just happened to get something from the office. I thought of you here, so I came to see Captain Lu's situation."

Lu Ran and Gu Yanzhe exchanged greetings, but they were secretive in their hearts. He felt that Gu Yanzhe came here specifically because he didn't want Ye Yuxuan. Stay here.

Of course, the fact is also true.

After Lu Ran had eaten, Ye Yuxuan and Gu Yanzhe had a conversation with him, and they left the ward before eight o'clock.

Ye Yuxuan looked at Gu Yanzhe as if she had forgotten something, so she smiled and said, "Didn't you say you want to take things?"

Gu Yanzhe was not embarrassed at all. She calmly said, "I thought about it. If you don't take it, you can go to work tomorrow." Ye Yuxuan couldn't help smiling when she heard the words.

"Words philosophy, you do not trust me?"

"No." "There is."

"No." "There must be." 

Through the hospital upstairs hanging wall lamp of my eye, just to see Guyan Zhe Ye Yuxuan face to pretend The touch of red on the top.

It is estimated that Gu Yanzhe also felt that his cheeks were getting hot. Seeing Ye Yuxuan looking at her with a smile, she couldn't help but tilt her head away from her sight.

"I'm really here to get things."

Ye Yuxuan nodded with a smile, his blushing and red neck look so cute.

The two walked side by side in the dim night, Ye Yuxuan couldn't help feeling a little dazed. After the end of the world, no one dared to go out when the sun was about to set, let alone after night.

But once, Ye Yuxuan went out looking for food, accidentally left the team, and got trapped in a small building after getting lost.

Seeing that it was getting late, Ye Yuxuan thought that she was going to die. Unexpectedly, Gu Yanzhe rushed over with a slander.

The two of them hid together in the small building and spent the night in fear.

Of course, that night was not peaceful. The two were the bases for returning home with injuries. If it were not for Gu Yanzhe, Ye Yuxuan would not be able to survive the dawn alone.

Ye Yuxuan had never thought that she would have the opportunity to walk in the night with Gu Yanzhe unscrupulously without worrying about her life.

The snow hadn't melted, and the breezy cheeks were cold, but Ye Yuxuan felt very comfortable in her heart.

"Yuxuan." Gu Yanzhe could easily see the memories on her face through the dim light, so he asked: "What are you thinking?"

Ye Yuxuan's voice came back from her side, and she looked up at Gu Yanzhe. He smiled and said, "It's nothing, I just remembered some things from the past."

"Are you..." Gu Yanzhe was interrupted by Ye Yuxuan's actions before he finished speaking.

"Let's go quickly, Xiaotong is at home alone, I don't know if he will be afraid." Looking down at his arm being pulled by her, Gu Yanzhe couldn't help showing a happy smile on his face, and his footsteps quickly followed her up.

In the night, Gu Yanzhe's voice sounded.

"Yu Xuan. In two days, let's go to the movies? It seems that there is a new movie."

"Are you going to be in two days? Well, we will go with Xiaotong then. He hasn't been to the movies yet. "

Gu Yanzhe was a little helpless, but didn't say much, just take it with him. Otherwise, she wouldn't be relieved.

When Ye Yuxuan and Gu Yanzhe went back, Xiao Tong was shrinking in the corner of the sofa and was pecking rice.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Xiao Tong hurriedly opened his confused eyes and said, "Sister, you are back."

"Why don't you go back to your room to sleep when you are sleepy? It's easy to catch a cold when you sleep outside." She covered a small blanket, and Ye Yuxuan shook her head speechlessly.

Xiao Tong: "I'm not sleepy, my sister hasn't come back, and I can't sleep." Can he say that he is afraid that the bad guy will take his sister to the movie and drill the alley before returning in the middle of the night.

Ye Yuxuan looked sleepy but still significantly kid actor Qiang Cheng, a warm heart, and said: ".. Small Tong, I'm fine, you go to sleep right, I'll give you milk punch was the first"

red in Ye Yuxuan While milking, Gu Yanzhe looked at Xiao Tong. Although he didn't speak, he felt like Ming Jing.

In the dead of night, Ye Yuxuan had already fallen asleep, and Gu Yanzhe, who was lying on the sofa, crossed her brows in contemplation.

Lu Ran's illness became so severe that it was so sudden that the cold and heat in his body were mixed together, which made him have a high fever all of a sudden, coupled with a bad cold, almost turned into pneumonia.

Gu Yanzhe couldn't help suspecting that Lu Ran's illness was deliberate, although he had no evidence to prove it.

Didn't he make himself ill on purpose?

If this is the case, Gu Yanzhe felt that he didn't mind making Lu Ran seriously ill, and it was best to transfer to the provincial capital.

At this time, Lu Ran, who was coughing, didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly got goose bumps, but it disappeared quickly.

For the next two days, Ye Yuxuan gave Lu Ran two days of lunch and dinner. Gu Yanzhe took breakfast by the way when he went to work. When Liu Yang and Zhao Yue came in to see Lu Ran, they wanted to give Lu Ran a meal in turn. Yes, I didn't know that when I was about to say it, I was interrupted by Zhao Yuejin's arm.

Liu Yang was still strange, but after seeing Ye Yuxuan who was delivering food, she immediately understood.

The two of you touched me, I pulled you back, after winking, didn't wait much, said a few words and left.

"Fortunately, you stopped me before. Otherwise, I would have ruined the good deeds of the Captain." Liu Yang said happily.

Zhao Yuejin: "You only know that it has been three days since the Marines have not been hospitalized. Didn't I give him food once." When Comrade Ye is here, he is delivering food. Isn't it a problem for the Marines?

When the landing team was hospitalized, they could see more Comrade Ye, maybe they could make some sparks.

Ye Yuxuan didn't know what Zhao Yuejin and Liu Yang were thinking. Lu Ran had fever repeatedly. Although it occasionally went down, her condition did not get better soon. Moreover, because he had a very serious cough, she did not let Ye Yuxuan infect Ye Yuxuan. Stay more in the ward.

Therefore, Ye Yuxuan often talked to Lu Ran after the meal, and went to the office to find Gu Yanzhe.

In fact, it was not that Lu Ran didn't want Ye Yuxuan to stay longer in the ward, but what Gu Yanzhe said to Lu Ran the morning before made Lu Ran not dare to let Ye Yuxuan stay longer.

"Yu Xuan's body is still somewhat weak. Captain Lu's illness is fierce. In order to prevent Yu Xuan from catching a bad cold, it is better to keep the ward well ventilated when she comes."

Actually, Gu Yanzhe doesn't need to say. Lu Ran also knew that it was inconvenient, and a bad cold would be contagious, so after Gu Yanzhe spoke, he took advantage of the situation to tell Ye Yuxuan not to deliver the food, but Ye Yuxuan did not listen, and the food was delivered as it was, but she didn't stay in the ward.

"Comrade Ye, you are here, Director Gu is inside." Li Jiahong said hello with a smile.

Ye Yuxuan smiled and nodded, and after a few words with Li Jiahong, she knocked on the door and entered the office.