451-460

Chapter 451 Childish

Ye Yuxuan was lying on the bed, but she couldn't fall asleep, because Fu Zimo was muttering happily over there.

"Xuanxuan likes me too, Xuanxuan also likes me, it's great, Xuanxuan also likes me, I'm so happy, Xuanxuan also likes me..."

Ye Yuxuan couldn't help but regret a little, why was she worried that Fu Zimo would knock When I touched him, I wanted to know his situation. When I heard it, I heard him happily and endlessly talking.

Ye Yuxuan was helpless and depressed when she talked like this. Of course, the corners of her mouth were curved, and her heart was a little sweet.

"Fu Zimo, how can you be... naive. How stupid!" These words came out of Ye Yuxuan's mouth softly.

Fu Zimo was happy here, but Gu Yanzhe, who had left Ye Yuxuan's house, felt uncomfortable.

Recalling what Ye Yuxuan said just now, Gu Yanzhe's eyes were unfathomable.

Fu Zimo, why don't you let me contact Yuxuan? Where are you from?

I really didn't want to do anything to you, Fu Zimo, haven't you heard that sentence, don't offend the doctor, the doctor is a licensed killer.

Thinking of Ye Yuxuan's slyness when he said this before, the corner of Gu Yanzhe's mouth curved, but when he thought of Fu Zimo, the smile on his eyebrows faded again.

Without returning home, Gu Yanzhe rode his bicycle straight to the laboratory.

The laboratory is the same as before, there seems to be more things, and there seems to be no change.

Sitting in front of the test bench, Gu Yanzhe stared at the instrument in a daze, and he didn't know how long it took before he recovered.

As if he had made a decision, Gu Yanzhe took a deep breath, stood up, put on a white coat, and solemnly took the medicine powder, took the container, and adjusted the equipment...

No one knows what Gu Yanzhe is researching, but if anyone knows what Gu Yanzhe is studying Some finished products in the laboratory will surely exclaim, enchanting!

Fu Zimo was so happy that he slept very late, and when he woke up, Ye Yuxuan had already gone out.

I asked Xiaoyi and knew that Ye Yuxuan was going out. Although Fu Zimo didn't see Ye Yuxuan feeling a little disappointed when he got up, but when he thought of what she said last night, he thought that she should be shy, and smiled happily again.

Xuanxuan also likes me, it's great, Xuanxuan also likes me!

Fu Zimo no longer muttered these words, but kept repeating them in his heart and mind.

The more he thought about it, the better his mood became. This smile could not be suppressed since he got up.

Fu Zimo didn't hide his smile at all, which was too different from his usual solemn and unsmiling appearance. Xiaoyi couldn't hold back when he saw it, and asked, "What did Sister Ye say, why are you still so happy today?"

Fu Zimo looked Taking a look at Xiaoyi: "It has nothing to do with you." As for

adults, children do so much.

Xiaoyi is speechless, do you want to be so stingy?

After Fu Zimo had eaten, Xiaoyi changed his medicine.

Seeing the reluctance in Fu Zimo's eyes, Xiao Yi said quietly, "This is what Sister Ye told me."

Sister Ye is a lesbian, so you are too embarrassed to ask Sister Ye to change your medicine, when you and Xiao Tong are not around.