641-650

Chapter 641

"Sister is taking a nap." Xiao Tong answered honestly.

Yesterday I played cards late, and after playing for a while this morning, my sister went back to her room sleepy.

Xiaoyi was busy in the kitchen, and when he heard the voice, he politely came out to say hello, and continued to work.

Sister Ye said that if he wanted to make hot pot at night, he had to get the ingredients right now.

The visitor was a guest, Ye Yuxuan was taking a nap, Fu Zimo greeted the two of them to sit down and drink tea. As for the meal, it depends on the situation. He wanted the two of them to get out of the way, but the two of them were not so easy to pass up. .

Fu Zimo was a little puzzled about the things that Gu Yanzhe and Lu Ran brought to the door, wouldn't the two buy it together?

Canned fruit, pastries from Daohua Village, two catties of candy, and a chicken.

None of these things are cheap, let alone so much.

Fu Zimo refused instead of Ye Yuxuan, but Gu Yanzhe wouldn't listen to Lu Ran's concern. The two of them were like this, which made Fu Zimo depressed.

None of these three men wanted to wake Ye Yuxuan, no matter if they felt bad for Ye Yuxuan, it was better not to let the other two get better than before.

In short, with the idea that the enemy will not move and I will not move, the three of them chatted with each other.

When Ye Yuxuan woke up, the three of them didn't know how many tricks they had gone through.

"Hey, why are you here?" Ye Yuxuan was surprised and said with a smile, "Happy New Year."

Seeing Ye Yuxuan, Gu Yanzhe smiled and jumped onto his face: "Yuxuan, Happy New Year, I'm here to greet you. . "

Lu Ran and Fuzi ink is no longer a battle of wits to see to Ye Yuxuan, happy smiles:" rain Xuan, happy New Year ah, I'll give you a happy New Year. " "

fun fun, yes, exactly, I want to eat hot pot in the evening, you can also leave a piece to eat, it's so hot."

Fu Zimo: "..." No matter whether he made it clear or implied before, the two of them would not leave, so Ye Yuxuan opened up to keep guests, and the result was predictable.

Sure enough, their answers didn't hit Fu Zimo in the face.

"Okay!" Gu Yanzhe simply agreed.

Lu Ran: "Then it's better for me to be respectful than to obey!"

Fu Zimo didn't say a word, but walked into the room, and when he came out again, he took a coat of Ye Yuxuan and draped it over Ye Yuxuan: "It's still cold, don't be old. Wearing such thin clothes, how many times I've said it in the past two days, I can't remember."

Ye Yuxuan smiled embarrassedly and nodded.

A dark light flashed across Gu Yanzhe's eyes. The surname Fu means that he has lived here for a few days, right? !

Lu Ran: "..." Fu is so shameless!

Xiao Tong had already hid in the kitchen to help Xiao Yi when Fu Zimo and the three were chatting. Hearing that Ye Yuxuan woke up, he asked if there were any dishes that needed to be added, and then continued to work.

When he went out, he didn't forget to look back at Ye Yuxuan. Ye Yuxuan saw this uneasy gesture, and she wanted to laugh.

In fact, Ye Yuxuan was also surprised. She didn't expect that Lu Ran and Gu Yanzhe would come to pay New Year's greetings.