241-250

Chapter 241 Pig Brain

    "You are cold, you are ruthless, and you are making trouble without reason!"

"It is you who are colder, more merciless, and making trouble without reason!"

"You are colder than me, merciless than me, making trouble

without reason." Ruthless, it's unreasonable to make trouble without you."

Fu Zimo twitched his forehead, and he asked Xiao Chen to come to Dean Zhao to approve the discharge application, but he did not expect that Xiao Chen and Dean Zhao would be as noisy as a child in the office. stand up.

Dean Zhao's angry nose almost turned crooked: "You are simply unreasonable!"

"You are unreasonable. It is said that our Fu Tuan has no problem and can be discharged from the hospital. Why is it not approved? Our Fu Tuan will never be discharged again. My sister-in-law is going to be angry!" Xiao Chen: "We Fu Tuan are all a long way old. It's easy to find someone. If our sister-in-law runs away, can you afford it?"

Xiao Chen's face flushed with anger. , Talking with these people is hard work. If this is in the regiment, he must bring his brothers and give him a sack.

If you don't accept it, hit it again, hit it a few more times, and you won't be bullshit.

"Joke, your sister-in-law wants to run, and I didn't instigate me. How can I pay?" Dean Zhao felt that people like Xiao Chen really couldn't communicate. He would not listen to what you said, and insisted on his own. Ideas are simply donkeys.

"Why not you? If you didn't want to let us Fu Tuan be discharged from the hospital, can our sister-in-law run? If our sister-in-law really doesn't want us Fu Tuan, you are the one who killed him."

Dean Zhao was also anxious when he heard this: " What my victims, well, even if I killed, then I lose it wants, and if you group objects Fu ran, then I put our hospital doctor Wang Fu group when you pay to the wife, as fragmentation. "

If because of the In the sanatorium, Fu Zimo's object ran away, and that just rationed Dr. Wang to Fu Zimo, which also took all of Dr. Wang's mind.

"No, of course it won't!"

"Why not, Doctor Wang is not bad."

When Fu Zimo heard this, he squeezed his eyebrows, reached out and knocked on the door, and then pushed in.

After listening to it, I still don't know what the quarrel between the two people is like.

When Fu Zimo knocked on the door, Xiao Chen also happened to answer Dean Zhao's words.

Xiao Chen: "It just doesn't work. We have a partner in Fu Tuan. Our sister-in-law is very good."

"Don't tell me your sister-in-law who doesn't know where is. What's wrong with Dr. Wang in our nursing home, but there are people. The doctor asked by the university is excellent..."

"Our sister-in-law is even better!" Xiao Chen said unconvinced.

Dean Zhao curled his lips: "I listen to you every day, who has seen it before, I don't believe it! Doctor Wang is..." The

two voices were so loud that they didn't hear Fu Zimo's knock on the door, and waited for Fu Zimo to open the door and leave. After entering, Dean Zhao saw Fu Zimo and swallowed the rest of the words in embarrassment.

He and Xiao Chen are arguing, and being heard by Fu Zimo may affect Dr. Wang's image, which is not good.

"Ahem, Fu Tuan, is the leader here?"

Dean Zhao's words made Xiao Chen's heart tense. He turned his head abruptly, and when he saw that his family Fu Tuan was behind him, he wailed in his heart. When it was over, Fu Tuan was here. I don't know how long I've listened to. Sure enough, talking to these experts is hard work. It's the same as the old scholars, so I can't say anything.

Chen suffered gravely stand up, honest bow:. "Fu group"

Fu Zi Chen a sweep of the ink, but also looked at the Zhaoyuan Zhang obviously a little embarrassed, and said:. "You first wait for me outside,"

these words Of course it was addressed to Xiao Chen. Without saying anything, Xiao Chen left the door without forgetting to close the door.

Fu Zimo's tall figure, the waist pen is like pine and cypress, even if he wears the hospital gown from the nursing home, it does not reduce his sharp and compelling breath.

He has been in the army for many years, has experienced a lot of fierce battles with dead bodies, and has performed a lot of missions in his life.

Regardless of Dean Zhao's age, he was somewhat uncomfortable in the face of Fu Zimo. Who made him say something inappropriate just now.

Fu Zimo naturally wouldn't say anything because of the quarrel between Dean Zhao and Xiao Chen just now. After greeted him politely, he asked in a good voice: "Dean Zhao, I want to borrow the phone."

Dean Zhao glanced at the phone on hand. The

phone , nodded: "It's okay, Fu (tuan) leader, you can use it." After Fu Zimo thanked him, he grabbed the phone and dialed the phone number skillfully.

Xiao Chen walked back and forth in front of the office, feeling annoyed. Why did he quarrel with Dean Zhao? He clearly thought about it before he came, but accidentally... In the

office, Dean Zhao put down the handset. , Watching Fu Zimo helplessly shook his head, and said: "President Fu (group), I personally think you should be watching for a few days."

Fu Zimo curled the corner of his mouth and said gently: "President Zhao, my own Body, I know very well that I am fine, and it is not appropriate to stay in a nursing home. This is a waste of national resources." After all

, he pushed the discharge application that Xiao Chen had put on the table before.

"That's all right, since you insist." Dean Zhao drew out the pen, took Fu Zimo's discharge application, finally approved his name, and then stamped it with red ink pad.

After Dean Zhao signed and stamped, Fu Zimo's smile deepened a bit. He took the application, stood up, thanked Dean Zhao, and left.

As soon as the office door opened, Xiao Chen looked hurriedly and saw Fu Zimo coming out with the application form. He thought that his own Fu Tuan had also failed, but he saw the red ink pad on it again, and immediately said in surprise: "Fu Tuan, done it?"

"Yeah." Fu Zimo nodded.

"Great!" Xiao Chen was even happier: "Fu Tuan, we..."

Before he finished speaking, Fu Zimo was forced to go back with a disgusting look in his eyes.

Xiao Chen was slightly aggrieved and said: "Fu Tuan, I can't blame me for this. I'm already fighting with reason. I'm going to threaten him by licking my clothes and slapping the table. Then Dean Zhao just refuses to live or die. I'm planning on where he will go. , I will go wherever I go, I will kill him."

Fu Zimo twitched his forehead, he really didn't want to admit that Xiao Chen had been with him for three years, this pig brain!

"Can't you just use your brain?" I asked him to do the application and said that it would be fine, but he turned into something about his sister-in-law. I really don't know if he was too anxious to go out and put his mind into the room.

This was obviously disgusting, Xiao Chen touched the back of his head awkwardly, and said in a low voice, "Fu Tuan, I don't know what's wrong, just..." It was good at first, but I didn't know it, but when I said it, it got crooked.

That's it, he just needs to wear it slowly, but when he hears Dean Zhao talking about his sister-in-law, how can he bear it, of course he has to go back. What's wrong with Dr. Wang? Our sister-in-law is even better!