601-610

Chapter 601 What a play

As for the other people who met for the first time, including Jiang Lin Luran, the people who noticed it were just stunned for a moment, and their hearts were astonished. This commander Fu (the regiment) was very kind to Secretary Ye.

This can't be said to be very good, it's just very pity.

Fu Zimo didn't care what other people thought, he just felt that the water was too icy and Ye Yuxuan didn't need to touch it.

Because Ye Yuxuan and her party were trapped in the mountains for a while, the people outside were also worried for a long time. They were naturally happy to see someone back. After the meal, everyone did not leave. In the courtyard, they lit around the stove and firewood The fire, while the fire, while talking.

When Ye Yuxuan came out of the shower, her hair was still wet. She wanted to go back to the house to rest, but after thinking about it, she went to the fire.

Fu Zimo left every day. If she went back to the house, he wouldn't be able to stay with her. He would still watch other people live outside, and he could accompany him and talk to him.

The bath water was boiled in a large pot, one pot after another, just to wash and relieve the fatigue of the team members who came out of the mountains. Because Ye Yuxuan finished her meal early, she went to take a bath first.

Before she took a bath, Fu Zimo also took the opportunity to help her carry hot water and add water to take a look at the bathroom.

Here is a simple brick wall with a little cement mixed with sand. The door is made of wooden boards. It is a little thick and the switch has a heavy sound. Of course, this wooden door is not light.

This bathroom is for both men and women, but there is no door latch, just use a stick to hold the door inside, and it can't be pushed open from the outside.

Of course, when the door of this bathroom is usually closed, no one will push the door, and everyone knows that no one in the bathroom will bother to pull the wooden door to close it.

Don't look at the rudimentary bathroom, this is one of the few very good bathrooms in this town, and other places are just built with a few composite panels to cover it and use it as a shower.

Although Ye Yuxuan was repeatedly refreshed by the conditions here, when others thought she was too squeamish, she was only slightly surprised, and accepted it the next second.

It's okay to complain and mutter, and it's okay to die. Such a thing has never happened before.

Just kidding, Ye Yuxuan came from the apocalypse, no matter how bad the environment and how dangerous the situation was. Compared with the apocalypse, this place is just an underdeveloped economy and backward environment and conditions.

Although this bathroom is simple, it is at least shielded from the wind and light. There is no need to be afraid that if the wind comes, it will squeak and disperse the covering composite board.

But even so, Ye Yuxuan didn't hesitate.

She washed her hair quickly, took a shower, it didn't matter if the hot water was not enough, she could take some out of the space.

Hair dryers can't be used here, so she used a quick-drying towel to suck up her hair, and then she went out.

Seeing Ye Yuxuan coming, Fu Zimo quickly gave up his seat and moved to the side.

Seeing that her hair was still dry, she couldn't help frowning: "Why don't you blow dry." This is winter, in such a cold weather, her hair will catch a cold.