321-330

Chapter 321 The Ye family is a bit pitiful

"Have you seen where the Dabai guide and his wife went?"

Everyone shook their heads.

Xiao Chen, who was already lying down, sat up and said, "While we were digging and cleaning up, Da Bai and Xiao Bai were not there."

Comrade Xiao Liu said, "I saw Xiao Bai feeding the camels before, and the others, I didn't pay attention." The leader suddenly thought of something, and his face became a little bad.

"Do you remember, when we went to the camp, the guide Dabai led us down." As soon as the leader's words came out, the air in the hall suddenly quieted down.

The original plan was to go down from the other side of the dune, then the team leader card and Professor Zhang were watching the terrain. The big white guide suddenly led the lead camel and walked to the other side of the dune, so everyone followed.

It didn't feel like anything, but now that I think about it, it seems that something is wrong.

After seeing the stone, Dabai's guide seemed to be a little flustered, but everyone didn't pay attention at that time. Even if he saw it, he was only regarded as Dabai's guide because he was worried about the lack of water. Now that I think about it, it's not like that. thing.

"Maybe it's because of the camels." Comrade Xiao Wang said uncertainly.

The others looked hesitant, but didn't say anything.

Fu Zimo can capture all kinds of information better than others.

Ye Yuxuan didn't speak, there was nothing she could do. She was the one who came back from 'Liuyang' who didn't understand these things. How could she hear what these people meant.

"It's getting late, hurry up and rest, and we have to continue looking for a way tomorrow." I was already exhausted, so naturally it wouldn't be too long, everyone said a few words, and then they narrowed.

The group came out of the ground just before the sun went down the next day.

After getting the bracelet, Ye Yuxuan had a better sense of the road in the tomb. When Professor Zhang and his party were looking at the same, she signaled to Fu Zimo, so they turned left and turned right, starting from the time when the Ye family and the others were looking at it. The place where the tomb was found came out.

Here, it takes more than an hour or two from the camp.

No one knows that they walked underground for such a long time and came here from the other side. It is no wonder that there are tombs here.

However, they have only walked about halfway, and there is still more than half of the tomb that they have not been to.

Ye Yuxuan wasn't interested in the antiquities in the tomb. She felt that the most precious things had already entered her space, and the rest would be good for people like Professor Zhang to study.

In fact, Ye Yuxuan was able to bring people out long ago, but she saw a lot of exquisite cultural relics along the way. For Professor Zhang and his party, even a cursory look and a little understanding would take a lot of time. Ye Yuxuan also behaved badly and treated this tomb like her own back garden.

It was strange to say, Ye Yuxuan was obviously a road idiot, how could she know that after she came to this world, she knew the way, even in the desert, she could still lead people out of the ancient tomb by feeling safe.

Distractedly, she glanced at the bracelet lying quietly in the space, Ye Yuxuan couldn't help but feel a little strange, could it be because of this bracelet?