501-510

Chapter 501 Everyone knows it

Feeling Jiang Lin's gaze, Ye Yuxuan looked, "Comrade Jiang Lin, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Jiang Lin shook his head.

Ye Yuxuan rolled her eyes in her heart out of anger, can you please stop looking at me when I'm fine, think I'm blind!

Seeing that Ye Yuxuan was unhappy, Jiang Lin smiled apologetically and said, "Does Director Ye want to know how to catch frogs?"

He saw that others were curious, but she lacked interest and seemed not interested in this at all.

No, it seems that, on this journey, she washed her hands by the stream when she stopped for a rest, and caught a few fish while watching the scenery. At other times, she didn't seem to be interested in anything.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan was polite and polite to everyone, but Jiang Lin observed carefully and naturally found that Ye Yuxuan's smile was just an expression, and most of the smiles didn't reach the bottom of the eyes.

At that time, she would catch fish. It seems that she and a few comrades went to the stream to wash their hands, and then someone exclaimed that there were fish, and some of the fish were startled and ran up. Ye Yuxuan and Comrade Li were upstream, and they used the lunch box spoon in their hands. Can even spoon out fish.

Everyone knew that Ye Yuxuan was lucky, and only those who had been with Ye Yuxuan in the desert knew what was going on.

However, Comrade Li and the others didn't say anything. It was just that when other people who didn't know them praised Ye Yuxuan's good luck, they laughed and didn't say a word.

At the riverside, after a delay of more than half an hour, I caught about twenty fish, the smallest of which were the size of a palm, but it was enough for everyone to eat.

"I don't want to!"

"It seems that catching frogs is more fun than catching fish."

Ye Yuxuan shrugged, "Then Comrade Jiang Lin is going to participate, I have something else to do."

After the conversation between the two, Jean was about to leave. The steps of the two educated youths slowed down, and surprise crossed their faces. It seemed that Ye Yuxuan was still an office worker at such a young age.

Moreover, seeing that Ye Yuxuan was in the team, her weight was not low. She was in charge of the equipment and organized the materials. In the inspection team, regardless of whether they were gay or lesbian, they were all polite when talking to her.

Before leaving the tent, one of the taller educated youths glanced at Ye Yuxuan, and something flashed in his eyes.

"Is Director Ye afraid of the dark?" Jiang Lin thought of something and asked with a smile.

Ye Yuxuan didn't seem to feel the scrutinizing gaze, so she said confidently, "I'm lazy." After

Lu Ran listened, she lowered her head and smiled, but said nothing.

Ye Yuxuan called herself lazy from the moment she joined the group, but she kept up with what she was supposed to do. Sometimes she stayed up late to write materials and instructions, and she would take care of comrades who were not acclimatized along the way. I was lazy, and everyone was used to it. No one took it seriously, and they all laughed.

Jiang Lin's cheeks twitched, Fu Zimo, I've never seen a lesbian talk about laziness every day and shout so naturally, your daughter-in-law is too different from others, right? !