591-600

Chapter 591 Who Shameless

Not to mention those in this large courtyard, but outside, as long as there is nothing to do with the family, and there are no sons and brothers, they have insufficient confidence and are easily bullied.

Aunt He has two sons, and she has a good relationship with relatives in her hometown. Naturally, she is not afraid.

In this large courtyard, she doesn't have any grudges against others, she has a good relationship with her neighbors, and she is not afraid of anything dirty.

It can be said that Aunt He's family has a good relationship with everyone in the courtyard.

"You don't do human affairs, why can't I find you." Aunt Liu quickly returned to her senses. Although she still glanced at the rice bag from time to time, she remembered what she was doing here. She said angrily: "I just saw that your little sister went to our factory to find Xiaoyi again."

Aunt He understood what was going on as soon as she heard it, and she said angrily: "So what?"

"What is that? This!" Aunt Liu: "You know that I want to..."

Almost speaking, Aunt Liu hurriedly stopped and asked again: "How can you ask your little sister to find Xiaoyi?"

"No. Knowing what she said to Xiaoyi , I had clearly agreed with him to let him come back and find him something..." The implication must be that your little sister and Xiaoyi said something to let Xiaoyi don't listen to me.

Aunt He rolled her eyes angrily. She really wanted Aunt Liu to go home and look in the mirror, and she didn't think about why Xiaoyi should listen to her.

"Is Xiaoyi your son?"

"No!" Aunt Liu didn't know what Aunt He meant. She muttered in her heart, when did Xiaoyi become her son, and she didn't have a son, so how could she ask Xiaoyi to be her son? .

"That Xiaoyi is your man?" Aunt He asked again.

When Aunt Liu heard this, her face turned red, and she was angry and anxious: "Aunt He, you are going too far."

"I'm a half-old milf, how can you talk nonsense like this! You're shameless, and I want shame." Thanks to her age, otherwise, when others heard Aunt He's words, they would not know what to do. Whatever it is, she has no face.

Mrs. He replied loudly: "I'm too much. You're too much. Xiaoyi is neither your son nor your man. You don't care who he talks to. My little sister is looking for Xiaoyi, what's your business? It's so funny that you came to me to ask for guilt."

"You know how to be embarrassed? I thought you were shameless."

"You said you were looking for Xiaoyi, but I didn't stop you. Let you find it, the neighbors, you are looking for you, my little sister is looking for my little sister, no one is in the way, and we have not let you find Xiaoyi. Why did you come to my house and shout? It's like being robbed of a man."

"Me, you!" Aunt Liu was choked by Aunt He's words.

This matter, she did not think about it and found it, but as long as she thought that Aunt He had cut her hair halfway, Aunt Liu was so angry that she could not think about it.

Aunt He snorted: "What am I, I have nothing to say."

"Okay! I have been a neighbor for so many years, I didn't expect you to play this trick." Aunt Liu can't directly say that she wants to tell her niece to Xiaoyi, after all Things haven't been done yet, it's not good to say.