311-320

Chapter 311

In @@ regiment, Fu Tuan is a legend and a miracle. There is no dissatisfaction, respect or worship in the group.

In the @@ group, you can't understand anything else, but you must know the heroism of Fu Tuan.

Xiao Chen was still distracted by his memories when he was interrupted by the words of others.

"How can I do this?" No one expected this to happen, and Comrade Liu couldn't help being a little scared.

Professor Zhang: "Do not worry, we do not worry, no injuries, everyone will be able to find a way out, all around the camp, it is estimated ah, we are into the tomb."

Other people slow to God, have Agree.

"The moving board on the top that we fell has been closed, and there is no focus, we can't open it from here, and go out the same way." The flashlight in the leader's hand shone on the top of the head, obviously not very high, but the flashlight seemed to be It's as dark as it can't see the top of the head.

"Officer Ye fell down earlier than us, and must be in this hole. Since we're all right, let's go find her quickly, but don't let anything happen." Comrade Li said, worried: "She is a lesbian , In this dark place, you must be very scared."

"Yes, I remember that Secretary Ye was standing not far from us, she fell first, and Fu Tuan, the leader wanted to grab her. "Xiao Zhou just finished drinking water before, covered the lid, and then glanced around, so he remembered clearly.

"Maybe Fu Tuan, Chief and Secretary Ye are together, we have to find someone quickly."

Comrade Xiao Li glanced at his watch by the light of the flashlight: "Yes, it will be dark in more than three hours. Now, we have

to hurry up ." Although it's dark around here, it's safest to go out early and get ready and then come in to explore, otherwise, if you spend the night in there, you won't be prepared for anything, just think about it. Know it's not safe.

Ye Yuxuan frowned upon hearing this, Fu Zimo was not with Xiao Chen?

Shouldn't it, didn't he stand with Xiao Chen then, didn't he fall? !

At this moment, in the darkness, a figure rushed over in a hurry. Ye Yuxuan swept her flashlight rudely, and then took a closer look, it was Fu Zimo, then she felt relieved, let go of the pistol in her hand, and stretched out her hand. Behind him, the pistol in his hand was tucked into the space.

With Fu Zimo around, Ye Yuxuan didn't want to hold a pistol, otherwise, she would not be able to explain it well when she met other people later.

"Xuanxuan, are you alright?"

Ye Yuxuan shook her head, "I'm fine."

Fu Zimo looked at Ye Yuxuan up and down, and saw that she was not hurt, except for her hair that was a little messy, and there was nothing wrong with her. Drop half.

"Why did you fall?" Ye Yuxuan asked.

"I didn't even think about it. It's about a second slower than you. If you fall, our hind legs will fall off."

Fu Zimo seemed to be in a hurry when he arrived at Ye Yuxuan's place before, so, standing aside, Ye Yuxuan could still listen. He tried his best to suppress his slightly heavy breathing, but he still couldn't hide it.

"You, do you want to drink some water?" Ye Yuxuan took out a water bottle from her bag.

She has been carrying the satchel, so when it fell, the satchel was not lost.