291-300

Chapter 291

It's not that Fu Zimo didn't see what Ye Yuxuan meant, but he was thick-skinned, so he still picked up firewood around Ye Yuxuan, and the farthest was no more than four or five meters.

Another piece of firewood was snatched away by Fu Zimo.

This was the third time. Every time she was about to catch up, Mr. Fu Zimo took the firewood away with his long strides.

Ye Yuxuan looked a little annoyed and put some of the pieces of wood she had picked up into Fu Zimo's hands for him to hold. She turned around and took out the apple. She didn't hide it, and gnawed it in front of Fu Zimo. Just like Fu Zimo.

She originally wanted to take the opportunity to eat some nuts and egg rolls. Although dinner would be cooked hot, it probably wasn't very tasty.

But Fu Zimo would follow her. He followed almost wherever she went, so Ye Yuxuan didn't want to steal it, but she couldn't eat those, but it was still okay to nibble on an apple.

It's not that Fu Zimo didn't see that Ye Yuxuan was angry, but he looked at her with a smile and blocked the line of sight that might be projected in the direction of the camp with his tall body.

Originally, Ye Yuxuan wanted to be greedy with Fu Zimo on purpose, but he didn't walk away and just stood by and waited for her, so Ye Yuxuan felt a little embarrassed while eating.

He gave her dried fruit and canned meat, and she ate it like this without giving him any points. Isn't it a bit too much?

After thinking about it, Ye Yuxuan reached out and took it out. She took out an apple from her bag and handed it over: "Hey, here it is."

"I won't eat it, you keep it..."

"Take it!"

"Xuanxuan, I really If you don't eat it, you save it for the journey." If he eats it, she will be gone, and even if he has 1,800 yuan, there is nowhere to buy it.

"I'll let you eat it!" Ye Yuxuan stared, but she didn't know that not only did she not look scary, but she was rather cute.

Seeing Ye Yuxuan like this, Fu Zimo couldn't say what she refused, and nodded obediently.

Putting down the firewood in his hand, Fu Zimo took the apple.

He originally wanted to keep it and give it to Ye Yuxuan in two days. Who knows, Ye Yuxuan seemed to see his intention and said, "You eat now, it's boring for me to eat alone."

So Fu Zimo stayed at Ye Yuxuan's office. Forced to accompany her to eat an apple.

But for an apple, Fu Zimo felt as if he had eaten the best food in the world, and his heart became sweet, and the happy expression on his face could not be hidden.

If someone saw Fu Zimo's expression at this time, their jaw would drop in shock. Is this Fu Tuan? Has it been replaced?

Fu Zimo has principles, but his principles and bottom line do not include Ye Yuxuan, and he doesn't know why, as long as it is about Ye Yuxuan, he can condone without bottom line.

"Xuanxuan, aren't you mad at me?"

"Ah?" Ye Yuxuan was puzzled, angry, why?

But soon, she sank her face and hummed: "Sheng!"

After speaking , she turned around and continued to pick up firewood, and also took the opportunity to lose the core in her hand.

Although she didn't know why Fu Zimo asked this, Ye Yuxuan felt that it was better for her to express her anger. Maybe this way, Fu Zimo would stay away from her.