361-370

Chapter 361

Fu Zimo grinned: "It's okay, it's fine if you don't suffer, I don't think it's a disadvantage." The implication is that with you, I don't feel that I'm at a disadvantage at all.

Seeing the man grinning happily, as if he had eaten the sweetest candy and took advantage of it, Ye Yuxuan couldn't help but stunned, not knowing what to say, but her heart felt sweet with his smile.

"Fu Zimo, I'm not actually poisoned." Ye Yuxuan changed the subject and explained it.

Ye Yuxuan knew her situation, but she didn't want Fu Zimo to find someone to detoxify her because she was worried.

Not poisoned?

Fu Zimo was surprised for a moment, and quickly said: "It's not good, but you..."

"I don't know what to say." Ye Yuxuan: "But, I know that I'm not poisoned."

"Xuanxuan, it's fine, you don't. If you know what to say, don't say it, and when you want to say it, you can tell me." Fu Zimo warmly reassured and said in his heart, anyway, my blood will be useful to you.

Ye Yuxuan looked at Fu Zimo and wanted to say something, but she felt that she was not qualified to speak to him.

He has always been like this, even if there is a little doubt, she doesn't want to say it, so he doesn't ask.

"Fu Zimo, don't you doubt it at all?" Ye Yuxuan would have been afraid if Ye Yuxuan didn't know what was going on in such a strange scene.

A normal person, who would make the surrounding ground freeze.

"Doubt what?" Fu Zimo looked puzzled.

Ye Yuxuan was speechless, she had some doubts, how did Fu Zimo become the (regiment) leader? Are his opponents all pigs?

The next second, Fu Zimo smiled.

"Xuanxuan, as I said, as long as you are fine, I will be happy. If you want to say anything else, you can tell me."

"Since you're so sure that you're not poisoned, I think you know what's going on." The implication is that you only have your own little secrets, and I don't force you to tell me.

"However, it's about your body, so don't be sloppy. You have to promise me that you must not mess around." Fu Zimo continued: "Don't hide it from me if you're uncomfortable, and tell me if you need anything. "

I know." Ye Yuxuan responded, glanced at the frozen ground again, and thought, Fu Zimo is so big-hearted?

When Ye Yuxuan was wondering, Fu Zimo was also thinking, wasn't he poisoned? That is... Looking at Ye Yuxuan, Fu Zimo thought to himself, could it be that Ye Yuxuan is a cultivator?

I can dream of her, is it because of the stone?

Could that Shi Zi be her inner alchemy?

It was said in the play that the Inner Alchemy Society was lost... No wonder she was so anxious to get it back. Fu Zimo still remembered what Ye Yuxuan said, that the stone was very important to her.

No wonder Fu Zimo thinks about drama and novels, he is also a materialist, but when he sees the situation and cannot explain it, he will naturally think about it here.

Immediately, Fu Zimo felt relieved when he thought that his blood would be useful to Ye Yuxuan.

No matter what species it is, whether it is human or weird, as long as she is fine, it will be fine.