Trump Card Revealed

"All Might..." I said as I sat down, back to the destroyed fountain. "He isn't smiling."

"Of course, he wouldn't his students and friends were injured." Dad said. "You do know that your mom will kill you, right?" 

"I know, she'll kill the both of us." I said with a chuckle. 

I wince in pain from my chuckling. I think I hurt my ribs. 

"I've been waiting, hero." The hand villain said. "You trash of society."

"Are you an idiot?" I shouted. "He isn't the trash of society, you are." 

I winced again.

"Y/N!" Tsu shouted at me. She was about to go to me but I held my hand up.

"Don't. I'm okay. Just stay there." I said.

I didn't want her to move because the bird villain might attack her. And I wouldn't want that.

I looked towards All Might and I see him run pretty fast towards some of the small time villains. Punching and kicking them as he passed. For normal people, they'd see nothing. But because of my connection to the one of the fastest swordsman in history, I could see what was going on.

I see him carry Mr. Aizawa.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa." he said. 

And then I see him run towards Tsu, Midoriya and the perverted grape. He put the others down as the shockwave of his run removed the hand on the face of the villain.

"Creep." I said as I winced. "What's taking this so long?" 

"Since you used your Forms' most powerful attack, it used up your natural regeneration. Even with the help of the Mystic Code, it will still slow." Mash said.

"That's just great." I said.

"Everyone, go to the entrance." All Might said. "I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!"

What do I do? Can I change here? I say to myself.

"Thou must try, O contractor."  The old man said.

I concentrate and try to focus on one specific ally that I have. 

"Come on. Get there..." I say to myself.

I hear the combat going on in front of me, but I need to focus on this. I trust All Might. He's one of the few heroes that remind me of my own heroes.

"What is it?" A voice asked.

"I need you to come to me." I said.

"Don't rush. Don't rush. I might mess up my spell." He said.

I open my eyes and see the battle going on. The bird villain had dug its hand onto All Might's side. He was doing so using a portal made by the shadow villain.

"All right, I'm here Master." The voice said "Woah. Are you okay, master?"

"No, I need you help with my healing too." I said.

"Of course. You should be able to stand right about now. But don't even think about fighting." He said.

I stood up and then I saw an explosion happen towards the shadow guy. It was Bakugo. He came in to help. He pinned the shadow guy to the ground by his metal collar. 

And then Todoroki helped as well, by freezing the bird villain. And because of that, All Might was able to remove the bird villain's hand away from him.