Past Happiness

"Alright, Chaldean. You're the star now. If you don't go on to heroing, the modeling business is waiting for you." The interviewer said.

"I'm not planning to quit being a hero-in-training. But its nice to have opions." I said politely.

We were in the dining room of U.A Heights. I was being interveiwed by a fashion writer about my boom in modeling.

Everytime I'm allowed to, I was with Ryukyu at Dragoir. They had me model every now and then. I was allowed to leave because, Ryukyu would be the one to pick me up.

And because of that, my photos surged. I didn't hide my face that's why they knew I was a student in U.A.

"I heard you're going to have your next photoshoot later today. Any scoop that you can fill me in?" She asked.

"Nope. Ryukyu never told me what whats going to happen." I said chuckling.

After our farewell, I went back to the kitchen to cook some lunch. Everyone was out at Gamma Gym for some training. I wanted to join them, but Ryukyu said she'd train me herself after the photoshoot.

I finished up cooking lunch and served it at the kitchen counter. I put in a little note to separate Mr. Aizawa's and the other teacher's meals.

After that I went to my room to get ready, I didn't bring much that wasn't in my inventory anymore. I brought along Quetzalcoatl, Saito, Bedivere, Nursery Rhyme and Hans. I wasn't expecting a fight thats why I brought Nursery Rhyme with me but I brought Quetzalcoatl and Saito just in case.

The doorbell rang and I quickly went down to the ground floor. I opened the door and saw everyone after training.

"You guys look like shit." I said chuckling.

"Shut it, pretty boy. You're lucky you were excused. I would've killed you." Bakugo said as he pushed me to the side and slouched at the living room.

Everyone followed soon after. The last one to enter was Momo. She was dead tired. I pulled her in and sat her at the dining room. Ashido and Jiro followed us and they talked to me about what they did. I also told them some of the questions that the interviewer asked me.

I told everyone that their lunch was ready and I served it to them. The door bell rang again but Tsu answered it.

"Y/N? Ribbit. Ryukyu is here." She said.

I quickly dropped everything and went out of the building. I saw Ryukyu and she was stopping herself from laughing.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Kiss the Master, huh?" She said as she pointed at me.

I saw what she pointed at and I was still wearing the apron that Mash gave me. I quickly removed it and threw it into my inventory.

"Ahw. I actually liked it. Had a rustic feel to it." She said as she walked back to the car.

"Ryukyu."

"It's true." She said chuckling. "Shall we get going? We have a lot to do."

"Ladies first." I said as I held the door.

"Ah. Thank you." She entered the car.

I closed the door and ran to the other side where the driver was waiting for me. I bow to her and enter. She closed the door and we were on our way.

~Time Skip ~

"Alright, take five." The photographer said.

I was quickly given some water and the removed my coat. I went to sit at the dressing room just beside the studio.