Back to School

"Listen up, everyone!" Iida shouted. "Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds."

"You're the only one who isn't in line." Sero said.

I chuckle while moving to the grounds of the school. As we arrive to the lockers, someone irritating came and greeted us.

"I heard, Class A--"

It was the idiot Monoma from Class B.

"Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" He shouted.

"Ugh." I just sigh.

"Class B's Monoma!" Sero reacted.

"He's crazy, as usual!" Kaminari said.

"So were you the only one to fail again?" Kirishima asked. "Like with the final."

Monoma laughed as the rest of Class B arrived.

"We..... all passed." He said. "We've pulled ahead of you, Class A."

Then Todoroki walked gloomily passed me.

"Sorry.... Everyone...." He said.

"Uhm, Ms. Kendo. Shall I knock him out of will you?" I said as I open one of my portals.

"I'll handle him later, sorry Y/N." Kendo said.

"According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester!" A blonde girl with horns said in a familiar accent. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Hold up." I said as I walk towards her. "By any chance, are you American?"

"Why yes I am, how did you know?" She asked.

" I learned English in the US staying there for about a year." I said

"*gasp* Which state?"

"California and Texas for a while."

"*gasp* You lived in Texas? Where?"

~3rd POV~

As everyone else were arguing about supremacy of classes, Momo was focused on one thing...

Y/N and Pony talking and laughing together.

"What are they talking about..." Momo said.

"Yaomomo!" Ashido jumped beside her. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." Momo said without even giving eye contact.

Ashido followed where Momo was looking and saw Pony and Y/N were giggling ang laughing together. They were speaking English which Momo didn't fully understand yet.

"Let's get moving, everyone." Iida said.

"Hey we're trying to get through here." Someone said from behind Iida.

It was Shinso from General Education. Y/N stopped talking to Pony suddenly and looked towards their direction. He said goodbye to Pony and quickly walked towards Momo and Iida.

"Don't show me how uncool you are." He said.

Y/N then blocked his way.

"Oh, look whos talking." He said. "Mr. I can't do anything on my own."

"Tsk. Get out of my way." Shinso said.

"Remember what I told you?" Y/N told him. "Still stands."

Y/N then pulled out a katana from his portal and slashed something beside Shinso.

"Hey, Y/N! What are you doing? You don't hit schoolmates." Iida said.

"Who said I was?" Y/N said as he sheathed his katana. "There was a bug."