Internship Day 1

It was the start of my internship with Ryukyu, the number 9 hero.

I was standing in front of her office, based on the address that was given to me. But it looks like a fashion label office.

 But it looks like a fashion label office

"I got to say, this is very confusing." I said.

"This is where your Modern... Well MORE modern training starts" Emiya said.

I sigh and enter the office. And let's say, the inside is much more different than the outside. It was spacious. The outside looked like a western office building, inside it looked like a Chinese style restaurant.

"Hello?" I said. "I'm the new intern, Y/N."

When I said that, everyone in the offices looked at me. And then she came out, The Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu.

 And then she came out, The Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu

"Y/N? It's nice of you to come in early." She said.

"I'd rather be early than late, Miss." I said.

"Please, call me Ryukyu." she said "Shall we go to your desk?"

"Desk?" 

"Yes, as an Intern, I'd like you to experience what it's like to work as a real hero or sidekick." She said as we walked towards a clean empty table. "Alright, here you are."

"Uhm...."

"Keep your stuff there." She said. "We'll tour around the office building."

I put my bag on the table as neatly as I could and we proceeded with the tour. She showed me a lot of facilities, like the baths, lockers of everyone here and the most important part, the training area. It was huge, it was extremely big.

"So, Y/N." She said. "Or should I call you Chaldean?"

"Anything is fine, Miss." I said. "But please call me Chaldean outside of the office, I want to protect my family's identity."

"Of course, not a problem." She then stood at the end of the training room. "You stand over there, I would like to gauge how strong you are." 

"Oh.... Uhm... are you  sure miss?" I said