Almost the Breaking Point

I run behind Todoroki until we get to a weird area. I've never seen this when I passed this area.

"This is crazy." I said.

"This is crazy.... COOL!" I said. "Awesome obstacle!"

"What are you being excited about?" Ashido asked as she stopped behind me.

"Don't you think this is cool?"

"I mean it is, but its difficult." Tsu said as she stopped beside me.

"What are we going to do?" Uraraka asked.

"Well I know what I'm going to do." I said as I jumped to the first pillar.

As I landed, I almost fell off the edge, luckily I was able to plant my spear up top.

"Wooo. That was dangerous." I said.

"Ribbit!" I heard.

I turned around and saw Tsu She jumped and crawled half way through the tightrope. Then I see a pink haired girl with goggles. She smirks as she stands there.

"That's not good." I said.

She uses some sort of grapple and she jumps passed Uraraka and Ashido. I turn around and saw Todoroki glide through one of the tightropes using his ice and just behind him is the goggles girl as she 'Jumped' from bellow.

"Okay, that's it. Time to ask her for some help." I said as I powered down and the armor I had disappeared.

"Ushiwaka. I need your help." I said internally.

"Let's go master." She said.

And then I jumped from the pillar I was standing on and towards to the pitfall.

"WOAH! IS HE CRAZY? HE JUMPED AND FELL!" Present Mic said.

"Wait! Y/N?!" I hear Momo say as I fell.

I wait a couple of moments.

"TRACE ON: FORM USHIWAKAMARU!" I said from the pits bellow.

Suddenly I shoot up from where I fell. Usumidori on my side and my clothing changed.

"Ushiwaka, I give you full control. Get us past this." I said.

"You got it, master!" She said in reply.