Strange World [Book 1 End]

~A/N Notes~

There will be a follow up book for this. Don't worry.

~A/N Notes end~

It was the day after the School Festival. I was out the whole night after.

"Ugh..." I open my eyes while I was at bed.

I look around it was a mess. Clothes everywhere, cups.... And heroic spirits out for the count. 

Kojirou was at the door, blocking it while closing his eyes.

Orion, in his bear form, was being hugged by auntie Artemis... He looked like he was having a bad dream. 

King Gilgamesh, in his golden bottoms, stabbed a barrel they brought out and I see Cu was stuck on the roof. I guess they had a sort of game.

When I mean everyone was out, I mean everyone was out.

I turn to my side and see someone who was I was not expecting..... Jalter was on my bed, asleep.... With a nightgown on. 

"GAH!"

"GAH!"

Everyone starts to move as I stood out of bed, I actually fall onto uncle Orion and aunt Artemis. As I fell, I was hugged tight as she stood.

"Huh? What happened?" She asks. "Huh? Y/N? Did you sleep well?"

"Auntie... Air... Please..."

She lets me go and I drop on the floor.

"What's going on master? Why did you scream?" Emiya stood up and rubbed his eyes.

I point to my bed, not saying a word.

"Jalter? Huh?" Emiya was still not registering what happened.

"What is she in your bed, son~~" I hear suddenly.

I jump and see who it was... It was Mama Raikou....

"Mom, please no. I didn't know." I said.

"Well then, we should wake up the bitch and have her explain~" Mama said.