Tsu's Disappointment

"Y/N?" Uraraka called me.

I was cooking for dinner at the kitchen. I didn't know what style of food to cook, so I cooked some Miso Salmon that's been resting now in one side of the kitchen. Also some Miso soup if anyone wanted some. I also made a simple Takikomi rice to eat with the Salmon and some plain rice if they didn't want any.

"Yeah?" I said as I washed the utensils I used.

"Could you come out for a bit?" She asked.

"I think so, why?" 

"Just come outside."

I looked at her confused. I turn around and I see Kaminari and Mineta looking at the meals I made. I wasn't letting them, so I created a small bounded field around the kitchen. I walk out the field and see them try to come and get some food. But they weren't let in by my barrier.

"What is this? Some kind of Barrier?" Mineta said.

"Yeah, a barrier not letting anyone other than me enter." I said as I walked away. "We'll eat when everyone is ready." 

I walk out the door and saw Iida, Todoroki, Momo, Kirishima and Midoriya on one side and Tsu and Uraraka at the other.

"Wait what's going on?" I asked. I walked beside Todoroki and Momo. "What's happening?"

"Well, Tsuyu said she had something to tell you." Uraraka said.

I look at Tsu and she looks conflicted.

"Usually, I can't help but say everything that comes to mind." She said. "But there are times that I don't know what to say."

"What's going on?" I asked myself.

"She might say something in relation to either the event with Tiamat or that thing with the exploding kid." Saito said.

"Uhm, Zhuge Liang, can you set up a bounded field around the 1-A dorms in the mean time?" 

"They already set one up, more powerful than mine." He said. "But I'll set up a temporary field here while you are all talking."

"Thanks."

"What I said back in the hospital...." She said as her voice starts wavering. "Do you remember?"

"I guess it was after I left." I whispered.

"I was with you before we left, so I don't know this either." Momo whispered to me.

I see Iida and the other guys react. 

"Yes, I remember." Midoriya said.

"I went out of my way to make is sound harsh....." Tsu's voice waivered more.

"Tsuyu..." Uraraka comforted her.

"But even so, you still went. When I heard about it a few days ago, I was very shocked." Her head was down. 

I was fighting my urge to comfort her like I would Mash. She was saying something serious, it'd look weird if I did.

"I thought I stopped you, so I was filled with disappointment, and bad feelings." She continued. "I don't know what to say....."

"Tsu...." I said in a worried tone.

"I couldn't stay there, talking and having fun with everyone...." Her voice began to sound like she was crying. "But...."

"damn it...." I said as I put my head down.

"But!.... That made me.... very sad." She said as tears began to run down her face.