Planning Stage

"Oh, Y/N! Good Morning!" I was greeted by Kirishima.

"Yo, why are you up so early?" I asked

"Oh Midoriya! Good Morning!" Kirishima greeted Midoriya. 

I simply nodded at him and he nodded back.

"You're both going to your work study today, too?" Kirishima asked the both of us. "What a coincidence."

"Yep." I said as I stretched my back. "Damn, my back is killing me."

"They haven't called me in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again." Midoriya said. "I was told I didn't need my costumes, though..."

"Not called in? That's weird." I said.

"Oh? Morning!" Uraraka greeted as the dorm doors opened. "You two going in today?"

Tsu was right behind her.

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded in reply.

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu said.

"Not a coincidence." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh nothing." I said. "Are you guys going to join me or you riding on the train? I can drop you off where you need to go." 

"No no, I don't want to ride that thing again if I can." Kirishima said.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you didn't have fun!" I said.

"Actually, Y/N, Me and Tsu are riding the train. You should join us." Uraraka said.

"I personally think interaction with your classmates is a good thing, Master." Mash said.

"Mash....."

"Just go with them, Big Brother." Mash said. "Please?"

"*sigh* Fine, I'll go with the train." I said to them. "But when going back, I'm going to use my own way. And you guys will join me. Every. One."

~Time Skip~

"Oh, are you going to the station?" A patrolling hero said

"Oh, are you going to the station?" A patrolling hero said. "If you want, we can accompany you."

"Oh, if that's all right with you!" Uraraka bowed to them.

"Thank you!" Midoriya followed.

"There are a lot of heroes, huh?" Kirishima whispered to me.

"Increased criminal activity." I whispered back.

We arrive at the station, I needed to buy a ticket because I didn't have a damn pass. And then we pass through....... the same gate?

"Huh? We're all going the same way?" Midoriya asked. "Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai....?"