Y/N's Favored armors

Before we start, just a little heads up.
Y/N can use the skills of armors, but the NP's full capabilities are not yet accessible to Y/N. So the included skills are active if the full armor is equipped.

Passive Skills are useable when Y/N has the servant along with him. Though he can only use skills from one servant at a time. He is to choose which servant's passive skills he wants. He can change the servant passive skills he wants to use through his watch.

Append skills are additional passive skills that  Y/N has no access to as of yet. All servants have append skills.

All skills have a level/Rank.
EX - Mastered
A - High Level
B - Learned
C - Normal Level
D - Learning
E - Lowest Level

And the skills may have the same name, but the effects differ from servant to servant.

With that out of the way, let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armor: Arthur Pendragon (Saber Prototype)

Skills:Sign of Red Dragon A: Increases attack effectivity when imbued with Mana

Skills:
Sign of Red Dragon A: Increases attack effectivity when imbued with Mana. Also increases NP Strength once.
Dazzling Journey EX: Gives Y/N the instincts of a great leader and warrior. At EX, can possibly predict the future in combat.
Gigantic Beast Hunting A: Y/N has increased abilities when facing an enemy larger than himself. The larger the enemy, the more powerful Y/N gets. 

Passive Skills:
Magic Resistance A: High resistance to attacks using high-level quirks.
Riding B: Y/N has knowledge of how to operate all vehicles and beasts freely except for Magical Beasts, Phantasmal Beasts, and Divine Beasts

_______________________

Merlin

Skills:Dreamlike Charisma A: The ability of personal charm

Skills:
Dreamlike Charisma A: The ability of personal charm. Most great leaders possess this natural charm.
Illusion A: Y/N can create a grand illusion. Y/N can trap a person in a dreamlike state of nightmares or pleasant dreams and create visions of illusions the size of a whole village.
Hero Creation EX: Merlin is known as the greatest kingmaker. With Hero Creation EX, Y/N can buff himself or allies and give them the greatest quality of a king... Strength and wisdom.