Explanations before Book 2

Hey, it's me PapaBeard.

I'm writing this chapter before I start editing and writing book 2 of this story.

I've seen a question about Y/N's quirk. 
Seeing that Y/N used Ultimo Tope Patada but it didn't destroy the whole of Japan. 

It's basically Y/N's quirk level.

Y/N's Mana is not enough to be at the level of every Noble Phantasm. He is going to Level Up so to speak. He IS going to be OP. 

He's at a level where in he can supply Mana to one servant at a time, or multiple, depending on the situation. In situations of high concentrations of mana, in singularities and when he is in a location with high mana, that is when he can use all of his full power.

Another condition comes from the servants themselves. If they allow Y/N, he can provide them half of the mana they require to be summoned for a short period of time, downside is that their stats are lowered.

Another explanation I want to make is, Y/N does not use Berserker's much. He only mostly uses his Mom's armor because of their connection and Nightingale's because of her care for Y/N. The control problem showed when Y/N used Berserker Herc for the first time. And the time where he found someone that had his Mom's , Rin Tosaka, Quirk. (Yes, in this story, Rin IS really your mom, but she is the last of the Tosaka bloodline.)

Berserker's madness enhancement is a sort of thing that Y/N cannot control yet. Thus he only uses mostly the non-madness enhanced servants.

BY THE WAY,

Dad will not be revealed, maybe. I think this is for the best. Since Tosaka, in cannon of Fate, marries Shirou. And Shirou has already been seen with Muramasa and Archer. In my story cannon, he is a retired office worker with a quirk similar to Y/N's in a way. His Quirk will be revealed in later chapters, but his name and looks will not be revealed.

As for the story, it will mainly follow the BNHA cannon but with a few twists and side stories, same as I did before.... Only difference, there will be more singularities. For example, look out for the British Lostbelt... since it's already a spoiler, yes, Morgan will be the one ruling that singularity.

And another thing about the last chapter.....
Sir Nighteye is summoned as a Bronze two-star Caster. 

A Bronze, in terms of this story, is a low level servant that is beyond normal human capabilities but not on par as those of the Gold 4 and 5 star. For example, Sir Nighteye will have the Skill Clairvoyance D. Not as high as Merlin (Gold 5 star/Grand Caster) nor as Archer (Gold 4 star), but high enough to help.

I think that should be it. 

I'm starting writing Book 2 now, but I need to go back and edit some shit that I wrote when I was half asleep. So yeah. Look forward to Book 2.

PEACE!
-PapaBeard