Confrontation

"You want me to make a tracker?" I hear Momo say.

I wake up and look. I see Kirishima and Todoroki talking to Momo. I was on the sofa, I guess I was moved there by someone. Wait was there a sofa here?

"Yes, please!" Kirishima said. 

"I don't think we need to tell you why." Todoroki added.

I pretend to still sleep while listening.

"Please, give me some time to think about it." Momo said.

"Right. We'll be outside the hospital at dusk." Todoroki said. "I hope you would help us." 

Without a word, they left. I walk up and sit on the chair beside Momo.

"Are you going to help them?" I ask. 

"You heard that, huh?" She said.

"Yeah. Are you going to help them?" 

"I don't know." 

"Whatever you decide, I'm going to go with you. I feel terrible about your concussion." I said.

"I'm fine." She smiled.

"Nope, That doesn't work on me." I said.

"Whatever." She giggled.

~Time Skip~

It was night. I was walking out with Momo.

"Where's Mash?" She asked.

"She went back home. Mom asked her to come back home." I said.

"Right" 

I was in my normal clothes. Well normal, as in not in hospital or my mystic code clothes. I was in my BUSTER shirt but in black, jeans and my bandages were off. Since it healed while I was asleep, I was able to remove them before I went out.

As we were about to leave, I see Midoriya. 

"You've been discharged?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"So, you coming with us?" 

He was silent. I focus back on my watch and select my family members that'd join me. Since this is supposed to be a stealth mission. I should bring them. But I need to get there fast. I think I should bring him too. He'd be sulking if I don't bring him. And Gil too.

The door opens and I see Kirishima and Todoroki waiting for us. We walk towards them.

"Yaoyorozu, what's your answer?" Kirishima asked.

"I...."

"Wait!" We heard a shout.

I looked behind Kirishima, towards the voice. And I saw Iida walking towards us. I guess he wasn't expected to be here, based on Todoroki and Kirishima's reaction.

"Why?" Iida questioned. "Why you guys, of all people? The ones who stopped me when I was reckless, moved by my personal reasons. You two, who received amnesty along with me..."

"Iida.." I said.

"Why are you trying to make the same mistake I made?" Iida continued. "It's too much!"

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked but Todoroki stopped him.

"We're still minors. And to say U.A. is in a tight spot as it is...." He continued on. "Do you understand who will take responsibility for your actions?"

"Iida! We get it. We don't think we broke the rules that should be brok---"

Then Iida punched Midoriya.