Released

"So you finally fell, huh?" A voice said

"Who the hell are you?" 

"Who else would I be?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking!"

"Heh." The voice huffed. "Still such a comedian."

Then a set of eyes appeared in my head it was looking at me intently. 

"The weakest Heroic spirit, in terms of combat

"The weakest Heroic spirit, in terms of combat." He said. "But the most evil of them all, Angra Mainyu." 

"The hell are you doing inside me?" I said.

"You're the vessel of the Throne of Heroes, how the hell did you think I got here?" 

"Just full of banter, are we?" I told him.

"Just like you." 

"What do you mean?"

"You don't really get it, huh? You're dumber than I thought." He facepalmed. 

The shadows then faded from his face and body and he looked..... Just like me.

"W-what?" 

"Yeah, I am you. Well technically a different version of you." He said.

"King Arthur? Gramps?" I look around and call them.

"Nope. Not here. They don't even know you're here." He said as he put his hands on the back of his head. "I brought you here to become you."

"What?"

"*sigh* Do I really have to explain it all?" He facepalmed. "I want to get out there, duh. I want to wreak havoc anyway I can." He smirked evilly. 

"No. I won't allow that." 

"You won't allow it?" He then laughed. "You can't even get out of here. Avalon may be healing you, but your mind is in here."

"Wh-"

"Yeah, you're stuck here till you let me out."

"No! I won't let that happen." I said as I stood tensely.

"Woah. You want to fight then?" He said as he took out two weapons

 You want to fight then?" He said as he took out two weapons