A Bit of Help

We run through the castle and we encounter some shadow humanoids. Some knights that were from this castle and some wyverns inside the castle.

After a while, we arrive at the throne room.

"Welcome, Master of this world." Jalter said.

"I have arrived, Lady Jeanne

"I have arrived, Lady Jeanne." I said as I bowed.

"Insolent fool! You make fun of -"

"Gilles..." Jeanne stops him. "Chaldea's Master. Why do you struggle?"

"With what?"

"Why do you fight for these lowly creatures. Your power is enough to rival each and every one of us. You can rule this world." She said as she stood. "You could rule over these weak and pathetic creatures. These believers of a non-existent god."

"I fight because I want to." I said. "I do not want to rule because....."

"Y/N?" Momo said worriedly.

"It's boring." I said.

Everyone fell down comically.

"What do you do when you rule? I mean I've seen how King Arthur, King Alexander, King Gilgamesh, and everyone else's rules." I said. "It's fun, but I hate the politics and things. I'd rather be free and have fun."

"What?" Jalter said.

"I just don't like it." I said. "Now, shall we?"

I pull out my katana from my portal and Jalter takes her own.

"Oh no you don't." Gilles said as a tentacle from out of nowhere appeared and tried to hit me.

" Gilles said as a tentacle from out of nowhere appeared and tried to hit me

I parry the hit and slash it, cutting it off. And then Merlin hit the tentacle with his magics.

"You!" Gilles said.

"Me!" Merlin said back.

I chuckle when Merlin said this. I couldn't help it. Everyone looked at me and Merlin gave me a thumbs up.

"Chaldea's Master. You are going to battle me?" Jalter laughed at me. "You may be stronger than an average Master, but you cannot beat me alone."

I chuckled again.