The Mother

"Seriously... This isn't a picnic." I said as I stood away from everyone.

Everyone was sitting under a tree close to the cemetery area. We were provided that area thanks to Mari.

"Come on, Y/N. Relax." Ashido said.

"No thank you. I still need to pray." I said as I walked towards mom and dad's gravestone.

Then I felt something that I've felt before.... It was watching me. I turn around but didn't see anyone.

Then I felt it. A sudden burst of Mana. It was really dense. I turned to my classmates and they were on the floor. They look at me and see I was able to stand.

"Y/N. What's going on?" Mr. Aizawa asked as he tried to lift himself up.

"Dense Mana. Something's coming." I said.

I looked at my watch and saw who I was with but I was stopped by something.

Suddenly my location changed. I transported somewhere not around U.A.... I was at sea.

I looked around but it didn't seem familiar. I've never seen this sea before. It had a purple horizon not the usual color of sunrise. And then I heard a melodic but ear piercing scream.

"Ahhhh~~~"

I cover my ears in shock but I notice something that I wasn't comfortable with.

"Oh no... GUYS!" I shout as I see everyone else there.

"Master." I heard.

I turned around and saw Mash in her battle suit.

"Mash, what happened? Where are we?" I asked.

"I don't know, Master. I'm not familiar with this location." Mash said as she tightened her grip on her shield.

"This is bad." I said as I looked at everyone.

"Ahhhhh~~"

I heard it again. But this time I found who the source was.

 But this time I found who the source was

"Who the hell?"

She sang again. It made the ground shake. I look around and I see my everyone slowly wake up.

"Earthquake.... Earthquake!" Mr. Aizawa said as he slowly stood.

Momo created a large metal umbrella and everyone ran under it. Everyone was panicking because it was a much larger earthquake than they were used to.

"Y/N get in here!" Iida said.

"Ahhhhh~" she sang again.

The quakes stop but she starts moving, and the pressure of mana became stonger. Everyone was wincing.

"Is that who I think it is?"

"She is it, o contractor." King Hassan replied.

"Y/N, as your teacher, I want you here now!" Mr. Aizawa said.