Two Mothers

After that long explanation I was able to return to my room. I had Mr. Aizawa and everyone in this dorm promise not to tell anyone. I told them that I can only do that in certain conditions, mainly places with high Mana density.

I was about to lay in bed when the door from the house suddenly opened. She ran towards me and hugged me.

"I'm itching to take care of you, Master. Hehe." She said.

"Hey come back here. Don't go into that room." I heard my mom say.

"Wait, Mom?" I said as I saw my mom appear at the door. "If you're there then who's....."

I look down and saw who was hugging me.

"huh? Tiamat?" I said.

"Yes master, I am here." She said. "Thank you for staying beside me." 

She hugged me again. I see Mom's face. She was really mad.

"Tiamat, can you let go of my son?" She asked.

"No. He is my son. I promised to protect him." She said. "I promised her to protect him."

"Wait who did you promise to protect me?" I asked.

"A woman that came to my dreams. She was.... sad... that she didn't see you grow." She said. "I promised her that I would visit you and protect you too. But then something bad happened."

"Right. Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Mom said. "You're new here so you don't know how this works." She pulled Tiamat away from me.

Mom walks out of the door and the door closes automatically. 

"Well that was something." I said. "I need to ask her about that tomorrow. For now, I need to sleep."

I close my eyes and rest.

~Time Skip~

I wake up to loud knocking on my door. It was a Sunday, I know I checked my clock. I walk out of my bed and open the door.

"This better be good. I don't want my Sunday to be wasted." I said.

I opened my eyes and saw Todoroki and Momo there. Momo was looking flush and Todoroki was straight faced. He pointed at me.

"What? Is there something wrong with..... OH MY GOD!" I said

I close the door again and put on some clothes. After a while I open the door again and smile.

"Hey good morning. What are you guys doing here?" I said.

"Uhm. I was thinking of meeting your family. If it's alright?" Momo asked.

"I was wishing to train with you." Todoroki said his purpose after.

"Wait what?" I said. "Why do you want to meet my family?"