The Hosu Incident

It was the last day of the Internships we had with our chosen agencies.

I was actually happy with my own choice. I had caught 3 villains with Ryukyu and one of her sidekicks and I was turned into a model for Dragoir as well. Which my classmates don't seem to get tired of, since they always take a picture of the billboards and magazine articles I'm in. 

This one was mostly the one that they get a photo of

This one was mostly the one that they get a photo of. Which, I have to say, is not that bad looking. 

I was having fun, really having fun. Catching bad guys and doing something with my rest and relaxation time including training. 

This time we're going to Hosu for a photoshoot and a bit of help with scouring the city for The Hero Killer.

I've first heard of the Hero Killer when the news of Ingenium, Iida's brother, was attacked. I also heard from Midoriya that Iida is also not answering his personal messages. I've messaged him once, after knowing of the incident, but he didn't reply to me as well.

"Are you ready, Chaldean?" Ryukyu asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Ms. Ryukyu." I said in reply.

"Good. First we need to get our photoshoot for Dragoir done, them we're going to help with the scouting." She said.

"Right."

We arrive at the shoot location about 5pm, which was enough time for us to get ready. I was exited for this photoshoot. Being an art fan, I think paintings and photos are a great expression of art. 

"Chaldean, are you ready?" Ryukyu asked.

"Not yet." I said.

"Okay. Just go out once you're ready, we'll have a duo photoshoot once you're out." She said.

"Got it."

I sat in dressing room with my clothes on. I was already done but I'm kind of distracted by our message groups.

I was talking with Momo, she was arguing with me that she isn't given a chance to shine as a hero like I was. I told her that opportunity rarely give itself off, I was lucky that we caught 3 villains. Ryukyu stated that 3 villains in a week is a record in our side of the woods.

She was adamant to be given a chance to shine. I told her she will and assured her that I'll be behind her smiling as she does so.

I was also messaging Midoriya about updates of Iida. I told him I was in Hosu for a photoshoot and give me updates if he gets one. He told me he was on the way to Hosu as well and will keep an eye out.

Todoroki was rather talkative when it comes to messages. He told me that he is doing everything to tick his dad off. But it wasn't working. I chuckle when I heard this and just message him to do his best.

"Chaldean, you're up." A staff member said.

"Yep." I stand and walk outside.

I had a couple of photos with Ryukyu and some solo ones as well. I've been working on the art of modelling for a while. I told myself if I am to become a hero, I need to look good and be strong. Like my father Lancelot, my uncle Gilgamesh, my teacher Merlin, my other uncle Arthur.