Vanguard of the League

I wake up the next day. Still a bit tired since me and Tamamo set up barriers. 

Since Tamamo was here, she didn't count with my 6 allies that I can bring. So I brought a different set of people. I focused mainly on hitting a lot with a lot of support.

I was supposed to train with the others but I pulled Mr. Aizawa aside. I wanted to warn him of a possible attack within the training camp.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"When I put on a certain set of armor, I get special effects on some. One has future sight. Meaning I can see event that will happen in the future. I don't have an exact date as to when, but it might be soon." I said.

"Has that failed you even once?" He asked.

"Actually, this is the first time it happened." I said.

"Well, thanks for the warning. I'll talk with the other teachers about it." He said as he moved back to the training grounds. "You go and continue with your training." 

I do so and I join Midoriya and a couple of Class B students under Tiger's tutelage.

"Put your back into it!" He shouted.

"Hai!" Everyone said except for me.

"More importantly, guys!" Pixie-Bob said. "Tonight we'll have a test of courage with one class against the other!"

I smirk.

"Hehehe, Good thing I have you here, Gramps." I said.

"I am here to serve, o contractor." 

"But Merlin, Zhuge Liang. We need to talk about what I saw in that vision." I said

"Of course, Master." They both said.

"After working hard, you'll play hard! The carrot and the stick." Pixie-Bob said.

~Time Skip~

After finishing our meal, all of the classes were asked by Pixie-bob to get ready for the test of courage. I asked to stay behind so that I could talk with Merlin and Zhuge Liang. I told them I'd follow since I was having a bit of a stomach ache. Tamamo accompanied me and we went to my room.

I concentrated with Tamamo and we were sent to the FOB.

"Master. Welcome back." Merlin said.

"Thanks. How was the house?" I asked.

"Nothing much really. The usual ramblings." Zhuge Liang answered.

"That's good at least." I said. "Shall we get started?"

"Yes." They both said.

Then they both pulled up an image of what they call Beast II. They had images based on memories and how they defeated it before. That's when I also found out about Fujimaru Ritsuka. The last master of the other timeline. 

They explained to me further. This beast wasn't any normal beast. She was the creator of the world in Mesopotamian myth, Tiamat. Basically she was a god. This shocked me a little bit, but based on the memories they showed with Fujimaru Ritsuka, we can handle her. It will be tough but its worth it to save the world from this.

But when I saw Ritsuka's memories. The one he had alone. The one where he conversed with Tiamat, I had second thoughts in destroying her. 

"I will stop her." I said.

"We will." King Arthur said as he stood beside me.

"MASTER!" Merlin shouted. "They're here." 

"What?"