Memories of my Parents

It was the next day, we've just come from class and are returning to the dorms for some rest. I excused myself, with Mr. Aizawa's permission, and went to my parents graves.

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad." I said.

I looked at our family grave after I've cleaned it and put some booze for dad and some gemstones for Mom.

"I've gotten my Provisional License." I said. "I'm currently in Hero Work Studies, Yesterday was my 5 day of studies. It was amazing. I was able to save people from a building fire."

I told them of what has happened, from Provisional License exams to what happened with Jeanne d'Arc alter. I didn't leave any stone unturned and told the EVERYTHING. I was happy.

"Mom, you should've seen me." I said with a smile. "Remember when I said I wanted to have your quirk? Well, look at me now. Doing the best I can with a quirk that you guys gave me."

Then my phone rang. I answer and it was Ashido, she was asking where I was and when I would get back. I told her and she ended the call. I continue telling stories to Mom and Dad for a while until I hear panting behind me. I turn around and see a familiar pink girl.

"Ashido?" 

"*pant* Hey. *pant* You should've *pant* told me *pant* you'd go here." She said.

"You okay?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. I'm fine." she said. "You should've told me. I wanted to greet your parents too."

"What?"

She pushes me to the side and starts talking.

"Hey Mrs. L/N, Mr. L/N. It's me again, Mina Ashido." She said. "Y/N is such a doll. He helped us a lot. Well, we helped him too but.... ah you get what I mean. Also, Mrs. L/N, Y/N is such a ladies man...."

She went on and on about my school life while I was just sitting there praying silently. I would chuckle a couple of times but still continue praying. After a while she quiets down. I slowly open my eyes and look up and she was there praying as well.

"Y/N?" She asks me as I stand.

"Hm?"

"What does your mom and dad look like?" 

I think to myself. I actually can't remember. I was five, last I sa their faces was.... And they were cut up. I couldn't see a photo of my mom and dad when I got back to my house back then.

"I don't actually remember... But everyone says she's beautiful..." I smile.

"Oh... I'm sorry." She says.

"No no. It's alright." I said.

We were silent for a while. Until Ashido pulled me up.

"Well, it's getting late, it's time for us to go." She said.

I look at my watch and see a couple of messages from Todoroki and Midoriya.

"Oh yeah looks like it is." I said as I dust myself off. "Well, shall we?"

"We shall!" She said as she hugs my arm.

I chuckle and we walk towards the dorms.

~Time Skip~

I was back in the basement of my house, walking around when suddenly Da Vinci called me. She told me she wanted to try to do the thing that we did when Muramasa showed up. I accept and we arrive to what we call now as the "Summon Room"

"Right, Master. Shall we begin?" She asks. 

"Okay. What do I need to do again?" I asked.

"Just chant the chant you did before and we'll be golden." She said. "I'll go upstairs and observe along with the others."