Finals

"Okay, class is over." Mr. Aizawa said. "There's a week left until the final exams, but you guys better be studying."

I was clearing my desk until I heard final exam.

"I'm sure you're aware, there are written and practical exams." Mr. Aizawa continued. "Simultaneously train your brain and body. That's it."

Mr. Aizawa then left the classroom.

The class burst into worries. When I found out it was both written and practical, it was in the bag for me.

"With the sports festival and the internship, I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari said.

"Yes, there have been a lot of events." Tokoyami said.

"The midterm didn't cover much since it was earlier in the year." Rikido said "So it wasn't that difficult... but not only did we have a lot of events, final exams are nothing like midterms-"

"The practical exams will make it difficult, huh?" Mineta said.

"Y-you placed 10th in the midterms?" Ashido and Kaminari said.

It was just a bunch or ramblings that I wasn't interested in listening. Ranking 6th means I'm in the middle when it comes to written exams. What can I do? I prefer history over everything else. I can top it if I wanted to learn but I'd rather learn about history.

"We all need to go to the forest training camp." Midoriya said.

"Oh yeah, we we're going to train in the forest." I said to myself.

I continue reading my book about Hassan-I-Sabbah, the assassin master. He was the founder of the Order of Assassins, which were a group trained by the First Hassan. They were often called Hashshashin. He was called 'Old Man of the Mountain' by Marco Polo and he has seen to it that every Hassan was learned, learning different languages, etiquette, trained in various martial arts and learned scientifically.

Then I hear everyone was planning to study in Momo's house. I was kind of interested if she had books about history so I stood up.

"I'm not like the other two, but can you help me too?" Jiro said. "I have trouble with quadratic functions."

"Ditto." I said following her. "It's not like I need to learn much, but I want to see if you had more books about history."

"Sorry, me too!" Sero said. "Do you know classical literature?"

"Eh?" Momo reacted.

"Can you help me too?" Ojiro joined the conversation. "There are some parts I don't get."

"Please!" Jiro, Sero and Ojiro said in unison.

Like a little girl getting her first dress, Momo beamed in happiness.

"Everyone...." Momo stood up excitedly "I'd be happy to help!"

Everyone was happy.

"Maybe we can train with physical in Y/N's house?" Tsu said.

"Wait what?" I looked at her.

"That's a great idea." Kaminari said. "I heard Y/N's parent's are former heroes from another country."

"Yeah, maybe they can teach us a thing or two." Jiro followed.

"I would have to agree. It's a good idea." Momo said quietly.

"I don't know, guys." I said. "I don't know if Mom and Dad would like that."

"Come on. We want to see your armor collection too." Kaminari said.