All things are ready, if our mind be so.

In our preparation for the School Festival, each group had their own meetings and practice. I was part of the Dance and Effects team, which was actually kind of cool. Ashido kept on training the others to dance, while I, Master of the servants of the Throne of heroes, needed no training. I was trained by one of the greatest dancers of the world. Though she was a killer, Mata Hari, was a great dancer. So I just learned Ashido's steps. Though it was really hard not to add some hip movements, since Mata Hari specialized in... a more sensual dance style.

In my free time, Me and the rest of the Effects team were meeting. I offered to provide them the biggest stage of them all.

"Let me handle the stage design." I said.

"Really? Can you handle it?" Kirishima asked.

"Heh, can I handle it?" I smirked. "I can give you any stage you want! The gardens of Avalon, a barren wasteland, the Kingdom of Uruk."

"Wasteland?" Sero.

"What I was planning was Roma." I said.

"Roma? You mean the ancient city?" Todoroki asked.

"Yes. Specifically. The theater that Nero had built." I said.

"Hmmm. Can you show us?" Kirishima asked.

"Show you?" I chuckle. "I shall let you experience it."

I guide them out to the garden and pull out Asteus Estus.

"Woah, that's a cool sword." Kirishima said. 

"Heh." I immediately stab it to the ground. "Be amazed!"

~Time Skip~

I was practicing with the dance team this time. I was kind of resting right now, since I've already had most of the steps down.

"Midoriya! That's wrong!" Ashido shouted. "Put more muscle into it. The 'lock' in locking is spelled L-O-C-K! So do it like you're turning a lock..."

Then Ashido showed them what it should look like.

"...and stop it with a snap!"

"Snap!" The rest of the dance team shouted.

I stood up and walked beside Ashido.

"Having a hard time?" I asked while giving her her bottle of water.

"Yes and no. At least you know how to dance." She said.

"Well, I do have an advantage." I said with a nervous smile.

"Oh! Togata-senpai!" Deku said.

I turn around and see Togata peaking his butt out of the bush and someone extremely cute, Eri!

"Oh my god, Eri!" I run towards her. 

"Eri!" Midoriya, Uraraka and Tsu join in running.

I stop in front of her and kneel down.