Head Nurse

I was watching the TV inside the waiting room and see that they were destroying the stadium.

"Y/N! Come on it's been a long time! We're best buds right?" Inasa said.

"Inasa, please shut up. Go to your team mates. Don't disturb me right now." I said as I still watched the TV.

"You said so, you'd hang out with me later." He said as he walked away. "Later when we finish this, you and me are going to hang out." 

"Yeah yeah, later. Just not right now." I said.

"The next test is the last one." Mera said from the TV. "We will have you all perform a rescue exercise as bystanders in this disaster site." 

"Bysliders?" Mineta and Kaminari said.

"You are idiots." I said out loud. 

Mineta glares at me.

"And what are you looking at small fry?" I said as I glared back.

"I'm sorry I didn't know, smart-ass." He said as he looked at me still.

"Oh now you have the brass balls to talk to me to my face?" I said as I walked towards him. "Tell that to me again..."

I closed the distance.

"Come on, I'm right here." I said as I change to my new costume.

" I said as I change to my new costume

"Come on then. What were you saying to me when I was 10 feet away?" I said as I looked down at him.

"Y/N. Stop, we're all classmates here." Iida said.

"Yeah, Y/N. Look at what we've been through." Kirishima said.

"Tell that to the ungrateful fuck! He hasn't done anything AT ALL!" I shouted.

"Y/N! Stop!" Momo said as she walked in front of me. "This isn't like you. Come on. Where was the Y/N that said he'd never hurt a friend?"

"That Y/N died back there in the castle." I said as I walked away. 

"Y/N...."

~Time Skip~

A bell rang from the whole of the waiting room. I stood from my spot and get ready. I double check who I switched with who to make sure I don't get confused.

"Villains have begun a large-scale terrorist attack!" Mero said in his most enthusiastic voice.

 "This is occurring in all areas of 'City Name Here'. Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured." 

Then the room opened up again.

"Due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed!"

"Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives a you can." 

"Head Nurse, we're up." I said.