Beast II

"Stay close to Mash!" I said.

Everyone, even Mr. Aizawa moved in close to her. 

"Keep those black creatures away from our ship. We'll handle her." I said.

I pulled out my sword from my portal.

"I don't want to do it...." I said.

"Master. We'll try to give you an opportunity to do it." Scáthach said.

"Wait, you know what I'm planning to do?" I asked.

"Of course, we're mostly part of you. Remember?" Drake smirked. "Plus taking her back would be a great pirate achievement!"

Everyone else nodded and I nod in return. I look at Drake and she smirked at me. 

"Alright men! We don't fear anyone, then that overgrown whale is nothing to us!" Drake shouted to his crew.

"YEAH!" They all shout back.

"Show it the strength of the Wild Hunt!" Drake smile. "Show them the strength of Temeroso el Drago and her master!"

"YEAAAAAHHHH!" They all shout with happiness.

"Move us closer!" I said. "Fire all cannons while on the move!" 

"Aye master!" Drake said. "Go!"

"YEAH!" Then the ships of the wild hunt circled closer and closer to her.

"Mash, keep everyone safe from the Mana Bursts. I know you can do it." I said with a smile.

"Okay, big brother." She smiled back to me.

Everyone was in the middle of the deck and Mash was in front of them, protecting them.

"If anyone see's a Lahmu, or that ooze thing come closer, you can use your Quirks without any worries, as long as you don't move from my perimeter." Mash told everyone. 

"Right." Momo said while everyone just nodded.

"Capt'n, Lord Master, we're gettin' close." One of the deckhands said.

"You guys ready?" I said to everyone. 

They all nodded.

"Scáthach. You're our power hitter other than me." I said. "I believe in you, I believe in all of you."

"My spear is straight and true." She said as she moved her mask down. "I will restrain her any way I can." 

"You too

"You too." I turned to the one in the white dress.

" I turned to the one in the white dress