065

POISONED-065

POISONED-065

"Unbreakable Vow," Ron repeated after Harry told his girlfriend and best friends what Snape and Draco had said the night of the Slughorn's party. "You're sure that's what Snape said?"

They were heading back home for Christmas, Hermione sat next to Ron with her nose in a book while Diana sat with her legs over her boyfriend's and her back leaning against the wall of the train. 

"Positive. Why?" Harry asked.

"It's just, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow," Ron said. He looked at his sister. "Have you talked with Malfoy?"

Diana shook her head. "No, not yet. Tried a couple of times, but he's hard to pin down."

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough," Harry continued sarcastically.

"You don't understand—oh bloody hell," Ron grumbled.

Lavender came up to the compartment door, breathed on it, and wrote 'I heart you', while mouthing 'I miss you'.

Diana and Hermione scrunched up their noses as Lavender walked away. "What a girl you got there, Ronald."

Harry played with her fingers, uncomfortably and muttered sarcastically "Lovely."

"All she wants to do is snog me," Ron said. "My lips are getting chapped. Look."

He moved closer to them. Diana and Harry leaned back as the blonde pushed Ron back by his forehead. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"We'll take your word for it," Harry muttered uncomfortably. "So what happens to you? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?"

"You die," Diana answered, looking at her boyfriend.

At the burrow, everyone walked in and Sammy immediately questioned his aunt after not seeing his mother. "Where's mum?"

Molly looked stressed before she ushered him to his room. "I'm not sure, dear. Why don't you go get unpacked?"

Sam scoffed, angrily. He sprinted up to his and Ron's room as Diana sighed, walking into the living and pulled into familiar arms. "Hi, Freddie!"

"Baby sis!" Fred shouted as he spun his sister around. "I missed you!"

"I miss you too, Freddie." Diana smiled as she was pulled into another pair of arms. "Georgie!"