05. Nash and Zoe

•Alex

"Who else do I have classes with?" I asked Zoe.

Zoe sighed and looked around in the hall way. She then walked up to some guy and pulled his shirt and dragged him towards me.

"Meet my step-brother Nash." She said looking annoyed at him.

I looked at Nash and smiled he had light blue electric eyes.

"Hi I'm Alex." I greeted.

"Nash." He smiled flashing his white pearly teeth.

"You two have next class together with Harry." She said and then walked off.

"So are you new?" Nash asked me,

"Yeah." I responded.

"Cool I'll help you out today." He said and I thanked him.

We then walked into class and I took a seat next to Nash that was also next to Harry.

So now I was in between them. Perfect. Not.

When the day was over I got that four day pass thing from all my teachers.

Some one handed me a paper and I read it.

Beach party tonight be there -Harry.

Wow classic.

I then crumbled the piece of paper up and headed to lunch, my last period and then the day is over.

Then I remembered...soccer assistant. Ugh.

I walked into lunch and spotted Zoe at Harry's table.

He was sitting with Nash and some other guy. Zoe waved me over and I shook my head.

I found Morgan and walked towards her.

"Where are you going to sit?" I asked her.

"With Zoe." She answered I sighed and walked over to Harry's table with her.

I sat down and grabbed my phone out of my bag.

"Hello Alex." Harry said.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "hey jackass."

Everyone laughed but him "what did I do to you?" He asked.

"Oh do you not remember last night? You took me to the beach to meet up with your girlfriend who happens to be my bitchy sister Mary." I spat.

The girls gasped and the guy I didn't know choked on his water.

"If you think I'm going to that beach party tonight your out of your mind." I added.

"Come on Alex me and Morgan are going you should come!" Zoe said

"Everyone here is going but you. Even Blake here is going." Nash pointed to the guy.

He looked up at me and I looked into his green sparkling eyes.

They were similar to Harry's but Harry's were evergreen and out of this world.

"I'm Blake you must be Alex the new girl from what there saying and you should go. Like Nash here said im going and I hate party's but hey, free alcohol." He laughed.

I smiled "I'm not getting drunk, other then that I'll go but that's my only rule for whoever is driving." I said.

"That would be me." Harry smiled.

"Oh dear lord never mind get as wasted as you want so I can die." I said as the boys and girls laughed except for Harry. Again.

I smiled at him and looked down at my phone.

Harry snatched my phone away and put it in his pocket.

"Give it back." I spat.

"You will get it at home." He smiled at me.

I sighed and took his food. "Hey!" He snapped.

"You take my phone I get your food." I fake smiled at him.

When lunch was over I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

Harry caught up to me and I started walking towards the soccer field.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"I'm your coaches assistant for the rest of the year." I told him

"Yeah I know coach told us but today we don't have practice." He said.

I felt so relieved. I smiled and practically ran the entire way home.

I got into the back yard and Harry was behind me.

I threw my bag to the side and took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my black bra and my matching black underwear.

I dived into the pool and soon couldn't breathe. I went up and still couldn't breathe.

I started gasping for air. Harry went by the edge and held out his hand for me to take it.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out of the pool and sat me on a chair.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded in response. But I didn't feel okay

I stood up and grabbed my clothes I threw them on and walked towards the door.

"Thank you." I said to Harry and walked in the house.

Only to find my aunt crying.

I walked to her and hugged her. She was on the phone and I listened to the other person.

Later she hung up and sat down still crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My dad died." She said in between sobs.

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped.

I ran upstairs and changed. I quickly ran back down and grabbed my phone off the granite countertops.

I went out back to find Harry sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs in the water.

Here's the part where I would push him in but we needed to leave.

"Let's go." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"To the beach party I need a drink....or five." I said and walked towards the car. I need to comfort my aunt right now...but I don't deal with loss very well. Or comforting.

I hopped in and he came to the car. He got in and started the car up.

"Why all of the sudden you want to have a drink?"

"Oh I don't want to have a drink I want to get drunk. Meaning I need more then one." I looked at him and smiled.

His eyes went wide and he drove off.

I'm going to regret this in the future...but hey who cares?
_________________________
A/n: yay vote and comment!