36. Getting ready and apologies.

•Alex

I was siting on my bed with Niomi. I was stressed out thanks to Blake and Zoe.

Somehow they always manage to make me mad or stress me out.

"Niomi can we just get you ready for your blind date?" I asked sighing.

"Sure...." She trailed off.

She sat in a chair in front of my aunts vanity and I picked up her makeup bag.

"You do know how to do makeup, right?" She asked with a scared face.

I shrugged "I sure hope you don't end up looking like a clown."

|~|~|~|~|

"It looks amazing!" Niomi squealed.

Thank gosh.

I smiled at her "you can always count on me."

She nodded and gave me a smile.

"Now I was thinking this summer dress or this one." I said holding up a white short loose dress and another yellow one.

"I say the white one with sandals." She said and I tossed her, her clothes.

"Have fun." I said pushing her out the door.

I sighed and slid down the door with my back.

I was sitting on the floor tired as ever. I never knew getting someone else ready was so much work.

Harry came over and we left to go spy on Niomi and Raiden.

We're sneaky ass's.

That was a really dumb thing to think.

Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I looked to my side to see Niomi and Raiden getting up and holding hands.

I smiled and crashed into someone. We fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry." I said and she scoffed. We looked up and I was greeted with Zoe.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's whatever I'm not even hurt." I answered.

"No, I'm sorry about everything I did. It wasn't right of me to take me mad and sadness out on you and your friend which is what I did the other day. Blake had me pissed and I was jealous of you and your friend hanging out together so much. I was also a little jealous of Blake hitting on her." She said honestly.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay a lot jealous of him hitting on her." We laughed and I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry to, for everything. I shouldn't be trying to change you into this sweet girly girl. You like skateboarding as much as I love soccer and I just need to accept that and stop trying to change you. Your a pretty girl Zoe and I just don't like when you act all mean." I said.

She nodded "but don't be sorry. I've never had someone stand up to me and that's exactly what you did yesterday so thank you."

I smiled "Your welcome."

|~|~|~|~|

Niomi came threw the door and I had my eyes on the tv.

"How'd the date go." I asked.

I heard sniffling and I looked up only to find Zoe.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting up and walking to her.

"Alex." She cried.

"Yes?"

She sat down on the couch and looks up at me. "I- I think I'm...I'm pregnant."

A/n: vote and comment sorry for it being short.