24. Saying goodbye.

•Alex

I woke up in my bed and hurried and got dressed.

Tonight me and Harry leave for out surprise getaway and I can't wait.

We are leaving for a whole five days. Seems short but if we spent any more time up there I'm sure we would end up getting into an argument.

I had arrived at school and was stopped and pulled into the library by one of Harry's friends Niall.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk about Harry." He said looking concerned.

"He never told you about his past did he?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Harry was worse then Blake Collins and Blake is the schools bad guy the one that's always looking for trouble. Before you came here Harry used to have sex with s different girl every night like Blake does...but then Harry soon got in trouble with the cops and things got pretty bad." He said.

My breath hitched in my throat and I stood up rather quickly.

People say if you love someone enough you will tell them everything and can trust them with anything.

So this made no sense why he wouldn't tell me any of this.

I sped down the hallway and looked behind me to see if Niall was coming after me.

I bumped into someone and they grabbed ahold of my arms so I wouldn't fall.

I looked up to see Harry who looked concerned.

"I've been looking all over for you. Are you okay?" He asked.

No I'm not okay you didn't tell me anything about your past so basically you can't trust me or you don't love me. My inner voice screamed.

I nodded and ran to class.

I'm leaving with Harry tonight to England and I was one hundred percent sure I wanted to go with him earlier.

But now I'm not sure if I want to leave with some one that won't tell me or trust me with anything.

|||

After school I didn't wait for anyone. I ran home and as soon as I got home I went to my room and fell back on my bed.

My phone started ringing like crazy. I looked at the screen and saw Harry's contact name pop up.

I sighed, then answered it.

"Hello?"

"Alex."

"Yes?"

"Hurry up and pack were leaving soon." I swear I could hear him smile through the phone.

"Okay I'm almost ready, be here soon." I said faking a smile.

"Okay see you soon, love you."

"Love you to." I said still smiling.

I went to Bailey's attic and went inside.

This thing was full of junk and cobwebs. The red paint was chipped in different spots and I swear I felt something watching me.

I pulled out a black suitcase and went back downstairs.

This suitcase was definitely old but once I dusted it off and cleaned it up a bit, it looked nice.

I soon started packing clothes, and that's when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked. It was unknown so I had no idea who it was.

I heard heavy breathing and they then spoke, "We have a lot to talk about Alex."

A/n: I'm sorry it was short! Next chapter will be longer I promise I'm just busy with school. Please vote and comment!