18. New girl

•Alex

I was walking down the hall with Harry. He had his arm around my waist and we were just casually walking along when some girl stopped him.

"Omg Harry!" She screamed and hugged him.

"Gemma." He hugged her back.

I sighed and turned to look at them "and I'm Alex." I smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Gemma, Harry's big sister." I couldn't help but notice her British accent like Harry's.

"Alex, and I'm Harry's girlfriend." I smiled at her and she pulled me into a hug.

Harry laughed "don't squish her Gem."

I laughed and she let go of me with a smile playing on her face.

Zoe walked up and grabbed Gemma by the arm.

"If you will excuse me, me and my new best friend are going to go talk about how much we hate Blake." Zoe said smirking and walked off with Gemma.

I rolled my eyes and Harry put his arm around my waist and we walked to class together.

*****

I walked into the cafeteria and took a seat at me and Zoe's table.

Zoe was with Gemma talking there asses off and I felt like the third wheel.

Thank god Harry and Blake came to sit down.

Harry took a seat next to me and Blake took a seat between Zoe and Gemma.

"Hello Girls what are we talking about?" Blake asked.

"Just how much we hate you." Zoe responded with a little smirk.

"I'm not in this." I defended myself.

"Yeah I know, your not a bitch like Zoe." Blake said.

Zoe shrugged and I sighed.

"I can be bitchy it runs in me and Zoe's veins....more her though." I stated.

"Yeah." Zoe agreed.

Harry pecked me on the lips and got up with Blake.

Blake hugged me and they took off out of the cafeteria.

Zoe and Gemma were talking so I just decided to get up and leave.

In two days it's my birthday and I'm glad to say I'll be spending it with Harry, Zoe, and Blake.

When I said I was jealous because I thought Gemma was just like any other girl all over Harry I was wrong but there was another new girl...one that I would murder. (Just kidding...not really....yes I'm just kidding....maybe.)

Her name was Sadie and she was having a lot of fun flirting with Harry.

I looked over at Blake and he had his eyebrows raised at me.

I stormed over to Harry and the new girl Sadie.

She was laughing and Harry was smiling but then I showed up and her laugh faded but Harry's smile was still on his face and his eyes were on me.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hi." I pecked him on the lips and looked at Sadie.

"Hi I'm Sadie a friend of Harry's." She smiled.

"Alex, girlfriend of Harry's." I smiled and she smiled back.

You better just hope you don't try anything on my boyfriend I said in my head while smiling at her.

"Well we have to head off to practice see you later." Harry said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

He kissed the side of my head and I smiled.

If she tries anything I will go off on her.

But I'm praying Harry is going to be loyal to me and make me be able to trust him 100%.

I'm sure he won't try anything on her...I hope he won't.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter longer one next time! Vote and comment.