39. Another trip set up.

•Alex

I was walking around the neighborhood with Harry.

I haven't gotten to spend that much time with him since school ended.

"I think we should send Blake and Zoe on another trip." I said.

"Yeah so they can have sex again and pop another baby in her. Hip hip hooray twins for one person to deal with." Me and Harry laughed.

I then stopped when the last few words sunk in.

"What do you mean one person? I thought Blake was going to help out." I said.

Silence.

"About that." Harry started "he's planning on going to New York and getting away from you and her. He offered me to come with him but I turned him down."

"Planning on going to New York, huh?"

"Yep." Harry said.

"When is he going?" I asked.

"He's going to let me know soon just in case I change my mind and want to go with him which I won't." He answered.

"Right. I'm going to need you to get an exact date for when he's going. Cause I think he's going to want a roommate." I smirked.

"God damn Alex don't." He laughed.

"Oh yeah."

"At least not her definitely not her." He begged.

I smiled "Oh yeah. Zoe's going to New York with Blake. Without them even knowing they will be roommates."

A/n: I am so very sorry it's short but I had not other ideas. Vote and comment!