10. Im Sorry

•Alex

I saw Blake and Harry talking to Zoe and occasionally she would look over at me and smirk.

I finally just walked over and grabbed Harry by his arm.

I pulled him to the dance floor and started dancing to a slow song.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized

"It's okay he asked you first and you didn't want to be rude and hurt him plus he told me he was taking you as a friend."

I nodded and then laid my head on Harry's shoulder.

The song was about to end when I looked up at him.

He brought his lips to mine and we slowly kissed.

He walked off and I was so mad at myself. How could I have been so stupid, I kissed him but he has a girlfriend. It means nothing.

*Next day at school*

Harry was running down the hall and stopped when he got to me.

"Alex I came to talk about...about the kiss." He spoke.

"What about it?"

"That it-" I cut him off.

"Didn't mean anything I know I'll leave you alone now...you have a girlfriend." I said and walked off.

I knew that he didn't feel anything after the kiss as soon as he walked off.

•Harry•

I watched as Alex walked off with a sad look on her face.

Why was she sad? she just hurt me saying she felt nothing....when I felt something.

She drives me insane every time I'm around her I wish I could just tell her how I feel about her.

I wish I could tell her that I think I love her....but I can't. I have a girlfriend, it wouldn't be right.

•Alex

Blake came up to me and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You should have taken Zoe to the dance not me."

"But I wanted to take you because I-" I cut him off.

"I like Harry and me and him kissed but supposably he felt nothing...."

Blake nodded for me to go on but I just walked off and went to go find Zoe and Morgan.

Once I found them I walked up to them and immediately hugged Zoe beginning to cry into her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me and I pulled away and looked up at her.

"Why are you crying?" she asked me.

So I told her about what happened between Harry and Me and then what just happened with Blake.

"You don't like Blake?"

"No...but I agreed to homecoming with him because I didn't want to hurt him. I like Harry but he came to tell me he felt nothing about the kiss." I answered.

Zoe soon got angry and walked right over to....Harry.

•Harry

I was looking down at my phone with my locker door open until someone slammed it shut.

I looked up to see a mad, mad Zoe.

"What?" I asked.

"You told Alex that you felt nothing for the kiss?" She spat.

"No! She assumed that's what I-" I was cut off.

"Save it! You hurt her! You hurt my sister....well I think she's my sister, but that's not the point. You will pay unless you come clean and talk to her." Zoe then walked off and I sighed.

I then walked right past Alex and out of the school furiously.

I arrived at Bailey's and began packing my stuff getting ready to go back home all though I would have to kick the front door open its better then being here.

I heard the door shut and ran down stairs.

"Bailey I-" I looked up to find Alex definitely not Bailey.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home."

"You...you can't leave." She stuttered.

"Why not?"

"Because...because...."

Before she could finish I dropped my bag and walked over to her colliding our lips together.

I moved my hands down to her waist as she had her arms around my neck.

When we pulled away she spoke,

"Because It would drive me crazy not to see you every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed."
___________________________
So that probably sucked for a chapter but hey! They finally kissed! Anyway new chapter soon.