19. Birthday Planning

*This chapter is going to be in Zoe, And Harry's point of views. I'm going to start off with Zoe.

•Zoe

"No, no, no move it over there." I pointed at the corner.

Harry and Blake groaned. I know I was being bitchy but this is my sisters, well I think she's my sister. Anyway it was her birthday we are talking about here.

"You know Zoe your getting under my skin." Blake said.

"It's what I do best." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and set the white table down.

"Look Harry isn't complaining I know he wants to but he's keeping his mouth shut so why can't you?" I asked.

"Because talking and annoying you is what I do best." I ignored him and looked down at my clipboard.

I had everything planned out for Alex's surprise party.

"Harry your slacking, do you even care about your girlfriend." I asked.

He glared at me, "of course I care about her but your being a bi-"

"Bitch." Blake said at the same time Harry did.

"I give up." I threw the clip board down and walked towards the door.

Someone grabbed my arm and I turned around to see Harry.

"We will do our best if you try and have a good attitude." He said and I nodded.

"Okay how about this, anytime I call you guys something you can hit me with a dodge ball where ever." I said.

"Okay." Blake said and Harry nodded kind of unsure.

I heard Harry's phone go off and he looked at the name and smiled this is when I thought it was Alex....it wasn't.

"Hey Sadie." Harry said.

I knew how Alex felt about this girl she hated her because all Sadie did was flirt with Harry.

He laughed pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Harry!" I yelled.

He looked over at me and I smiled and walked towards him.

"May I see your phone?" I asked.

"In a second." He answered.

The only answer I would take was yes or sure.

I snatched the phone and listened to Sadie say 'I would love to go on a date sometime would you?'

"Hi Sadie this is his girlfriends sister he has a girlfriend so there's no point of you asking him out...I was going to invite you to a party but the little slut you are ruined it. Anyway Harry's not interested bye!"

I ended the call and Harry glared at me.

"She asked you out and your dating my sister."

His eyes went wide.

"You break Alex's heart and I break your foot or better yet your nose." I spat.

I lunged forward and Blake grabbed me by my waist pulling me back.

"I'm not dumb I would never hurt Alex but I have a plan, invite Sadie to the party lets see if she's a player and record all of this and then send it to the whole school." Harry said.

I stopped fighting and looked up at him "your so mean and sneaky....I love it." I smiled.

He laughed and Blake gaged.

"You two were made for each other." Blake said.

"Him and my sister were made for each other." I corrected.

Harry smiled at the thought of it and we got back to work.

•Harry

I can't believe that Sadie girl would ask me out when she knew I had a girlfriend....she even met Alex and Alex told her we were dating.

I called Sadie back and put it on speaker like Zoe told me to.

"Hello?" Sadie said.

"Hey Sadie its Harry, tomorrow there is going to be a party thrown for Alex but I heard that you asked me out and was wondering if you would still like to come and we could hang out?"

"Um, well that girl kind of freaked me out but sure I'd love to come and hang out with you." She said evilly.

"Okay see you then." I hung up and looked at Zoe with an evil grin on her face.

"Sadie is creepy." I stated and Blake looked at me and then Zoe.

"Like someone we know." Blake said.

"Zoe isn't creepy she's an evil genius Sadie is creepy I wouldn't be surprised if she was a stalker." I looked at Blake.

"Thank you by the way asshole." She started and looked at Blake "keep your mouth shut."

Blake smirked at her "I get to hit you with a dodge ball."

Her eyes went wide and she sighed. she then looked at me "Help me." Blake grabbed her arm and pulled her outside.

I followed and saw her standing in front of the fence glaring at Blake.

"Turn around." He smirked.

She sighed and obeyed. I knew exactly were this was going.

"Blake don't." I said.

He looked at me and chuckled "she said anywhere."

He threw the ball and it hit Zoe in the ass.

Of course only Blake would do that to her.

I swear there 'relationship' is weird as hell.

She turned around and walked up to him about to slap him when I grabbed her hand.

"Don't slap him it will only give him the chance to hit you again and this time I'm pretty sure he will hit you in the boob." I said.

Blake had a smirk on his face and she sighed and yanked her hand away from my grip.

She stormed off and me and Blake followed.

Zoe then went over me and Blake's jobs.

"Harry since your the boyfriend you will have to act like you don't want to do anything for her birthday. Then you will take her out to dinner with Blake but secretly will be coming here. I will have everyone here and make sure she walks in first and then everyone will scream surprise." Zoe finished.

We nodded and were dismissed.

This is going to be hard....especially when it comes to Alex.

A/n: vote and comment! Next chapter will sadly not be a chapter but a Q&A! Just to answer a few of your questions. See you in the Q&A bye!