17. Home

*Zoe is played by Victoria Justice. Let's begin the chapter.

•Alex

I woke up the next morning in my bed with Harry.

I never remembered waking up and walking home from the beach last night.

I hopped in the shower and washed all the remaining sand off of my skin and in my scalp.

When I was done I dried off and put on a shirt and shorts.

I walked back out to see Harry standing up and limping to the bathroom.

"I'm going to hop a shower." He said I nodded and felt a pain in my hip.

He walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I lifted up my shirt and looked at my tattoo. The swelling was the same but the redness was getting worse and turning into a bluish color.

I winced in pain and the door to the bathroom started to open.

I put my shirt back down and acted like nothing happened.

Harry was in sweatpants and shirtless. He was drying off the back of his neck and I looked at all of his tattoos.

We walked down stairs while Harry threw on a shirt and Bailey was making breakfast.

"We need to talk." Bailey said in a stern voice as she looked at me and Harry.

Me and Harry looked at each other like this can't be good and we sat down.

Bailey put our plates down in front of us and the plate was full of eggs, bacon, sausage, and mini pancakes.

"What's this about?" Harry asked taking a bite of his eggs.

I nodded and picked up a piece of bacon taking a bite out of it.

"Are you guys seeing each other?" She asked.

"Yes." Harry said

"No." I said

Harry and I said this at the same time.

He looked over at me with his eyebrows furrowed together.

I looked back at my Aunt Bailey. "We are, why?"

"Have you guys been sleeping in the same bed together?"

"Yes, but we aren't doing anything." Harry said and I nodded in agreement.

"If I catch you guys doing anything inappropriate I will kick Harry out and send you Alex, back to New York."

"We won't do anything inappropriate." I promised.

Me and Harry left the house laughing and walked to school.

"How's your ankle?" I asked.

"Good actually thanks for helping me, also remind me to thank Blake." He said once we reached inside the school.

"I won't have to he's already coming this way." I smiled.

Blake hugged me and gave Harry a bro fist.

I walked off and went to find Zoe only to find her kicking the schools vending machine.

I laughed and she looked over at me.

"This damn vending machine stole my money." She spat.

I walked over to the vending machine and grabbed inside to see if anything dropped.

I pulled out two packets of sour skittles.

"Did you ever bother checking to see if it dropped anything....and did you ever care to look and see if these would drop?" I asked.

She huffed and I laughed.

Harry walked by with Blake and Harry bent down and kissed me.

They then walked off and Zoe looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"So you guys are good now?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded "yeah we're good now."

*******

I went around the school to see Harry kicking a soccer ball with Blake.

I set my bag on the bench and ran to Harry.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I could hear him laughing and I smiled. There's nothing better then hearing Harry laugh.

I pulled back and kissed him.

I heard Blake whistle and me and Harry smiled and I pecked him on The lips once more before I hopped down.

I kicked the ball and ran with it. I looked back to see Harry coming after me.

I tripped and just before I fell on my face and embarrassed myself Harry caught my arm and brought me into his chest.

When practice finished me and Harry headed home.

Me and Harry saw that his dad was home and I sighed.

"Just stay at my house tonight and you can head home tomorrow." I pouted.

He smiled and grabbed ahold of my hand. "I wish I could stay, but my dad would kill me if he found out I knew he was home and still stayed at Baileys."

I sighed and he kissed me. We then hugged and parted our ways.

He went to his house and I went to mine.

That was the one thing that sucked about my whole entire day....

Him leaving back home.

A/n: vote and comment!