Chapter 5

"Stop it, Vic!" I giggle. "It tickles!"

I let out a squeak as he tickles up my sides and laughs at me. My tail, all fluffed up, and curled up against my back, and my car ears flat against my head. Well, Vic's found out I'm quite ticklish, and I love it. I love everything Vic and I do together. I may be falling for him harder if that's even possible.

"Are you okay now?" He asks, as he stops tickling me, letting me calm myself down.

I nod and lean against his chest, as he pulls us back down on the bed. I nuzzle my head into his chest, as he starts stroking a hand through my hair and I start purring.

Vic's so sweet. Just moments ago before he started ticking me, I had just woken up from a nightmare, I've had a few since I've been staying with Vic's pack, but the one I woke up from a few minutes ago, had shaken me a lot. I don't even want to think about it, but I know Vic's gonna ask me about it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Vic asks.

Just like I thought.

I sigh, drawing circles on his chest. "Not really." I say quietly. I look down as Vic places a hand on my waist, and rubs it up and down slowly.

"You know you can tell me if there's anything wrong kitten." He says.

I move my head so I'm looking at him. "I know." I say, resting my head on his shoulder, and bury my head in the crook of his neck. He holds me close to, him, and I cuddle up closer to him.

I honestly never thought I'd fall for a werewolf, but as soon as I had laid eyes on Vic that night, I just automatically fell for him. I'm glad I met him, he's so sweet, and gentle. He probably doesn't even realize it, but he already means so much to me, and I'd hate to see him hurt.

That nightmare that I had? My father had broken into mine and Vic's room and attacked Vic severely. But that's not all....

In the dream, I was pregnant with Vic's pups or kits, I don't know which, it depends on what would be more dominant, and I was forced to lay there, tied to the bed post as my own father sliced open my swollen stomach, my blood going everywhere on the white sheets I'm lying on. He was ripping out my baby and tearing it to shreds in front of me.

The whole dream was a bloody mess, and I had no power to stop any of it. And what he had said once he was finished....

"That's what you get for breaking the code puppy."

He had called me puppy in the dream for some reason, probably because I'm with a pack of werewolves now, and he probably doesn't consider me a true cat anymore. Vic ended up waking me up from the dream, as I had woken him up by screaming and scratching at his arm. Luckily not quite deep enough to draw blood, though.

I have no idea why it got to me so bad, I guess it's from the thought that if I ever did fall pregnant with Vic's pups or kits, then that might actually happen. I don't want to even take the risk in case I'm right. But, I do have a slight want to carry Vic's pups and kits. When I see Kyle, Johnnie's mate, with his swollen stomach, I can't help but feel jealous of him and Johnnie. They can have what Vic and I can't. A baby together since they're both wolves, but since I'm a cat and Vic's a wolf, we cannot reproduce, as much as the two of us would like to.

Vic and I haven't mated with each other yet, I don't even know if we ever will to be honest. There could be a chance that something will go wrong, like Vic will forget to use a condom, or it'll break and I'll fall pregnant. Oh, this is going to be hard when I'm in heat....

I should be going into heat next month sometime. It's nearly been four months, and I go into heat for a week every four months. I don't know about Vic and when he goes into rut. But when I'm in heat, I'll want nothing more than his dick inside me, and if he goes into rut when I go into heat, it's going to be hard to refuse our impulses to start mating.

We haven't talked about what's going to happen when either of us go into heat or rut, considering there'll be a higher chance for me to fall pregnant by mistake because we forgot to use a condom. But we kind of need to sit down soon and talk about it before any of that happens. Right now, isn't exactly the best time, though.

"You look tired kitten." Vic says, brushing my hair off my face, which is a little red at the moment, first from my crying, and second from my laughing. "Get some rest, and we can go do something tomorrow."

I just nod, yawning and close my eyes, drifting off back to sleep cuddled up next to, and sort of on top of my amazing mate. My tail curls round the both of us, and I sink into a peaceful blackness.

******

I wake up later on in the morning to find Vic not next to me, and somehow my tail wrapped around my one of my wrists. I unravel it from my wrist, before letting it rest across my lap as I sit up. Where Vic was, I wasn't sure. I sniffed the air, I wasn't able to smell him in the room, but my ears perked up on top of my head as I heard the shower going.

I turned to the door as someone started knocking on it. I got out of bed slowly, and walked up to it. Revealing two guys around my age standing there. One had lightish brown hair and the other had black, or maybe a very dark brown, with a strip of blonde on one side. They were Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat. I met them awhile ago, and man, are they hyper.

"Is Vic in here?" The one with lightish brown hair, Alex asks, looking around behind me.

I look over towards the bathroom door, before looking back over at the two wolves standing in front of me. "He's in the shower." I say, my tail flicking around behind me.

I invite them in, before sitting cross legged on the bed, my tail laying across my thighs. Alex and Jack sit down on the floor, and I look down at them curiously. "You can sit up here you know." I say, indicating to the bed.

They shake their heads, and stay down on the floor. I fidget round with my white tail tip awkwardly, till Vic came back into the room from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. I'm just glad he's got clothes on....

"Hey Alex, hey Jack." He says, when he sees the pair sitting on the floor. "What's up?" He asks, coming and sitting next to me and bringing me into his lap.

My ears twitch as Alex and Jack look over at each other, before looking back up at Vic and I. "It's Austin and Alan." Alex starts. "They've ran off."

My ears perk up at that, and I stand up as Vic pushes me off his lap as he too stands up. "Do you two know where they might've gone?" He asks.

Alex and Jack both shake their heads, as they too stand up.

"Are we going to go looking for them?" I ask.

Vic nods, before the four of us walk down to Austin and Alan's room, to see if there's any clues as to why they left.

As we get there, we're meet with Johnnie and his mate Kyle. I stop next to Kyle, as a familiar scent attracts my attention. It's the same type of scent that Alan was carrying last night.

I sniff Kyle a little, getting a few strange looks from the other wolves, but I don't care. I swear the scent is similar. Once Vic opens the door to Austin and Alan's room, I move away from Kyle, and walk over to the bed, pulling the sheet off. Alan's scent is still on it, laced with the same scent Kyle is carrying. The scent of an expecting mother. I motion for Kyle to come over, which he does slowly, considering he is six months pregnant with twins.

I sniff his shirt, before sniffing the bedsheets again. My eyes widen, my ears stick up and my tail fluffs up to twice it's original size in alarm. There can only be one reason why Alan was carrying the same kind of scent as Kyle when Vic and I saw him and Austin last night.

And he and Austin have ran off because of it.

I drop the bedsheets back onto the bed, before looking up at Vic, who's watching me, along with everyone else.

"Vic." I say. "I know why Austin and Alan ran off."