Chapter 26

Kellin's P.O.V.

The sunlight that's streaming through the curtains is what wakes me the next morning, along with my and Vic's pups curled up against my stomach. Smiling to myself, I look down at the three bundles of fur that are asleep next to me. I was pregnant with three pups. Three not two. Vic and my two little boys, and our little girl.

Sitting up in bed, I look around the room to find Vic nowhere to be found. Sniffing the air, I locate his scent lingering round the room, closest to the bathroom. That and the shower is going, so, I'm assuming he's in the shower.

I lie back down, and just watch my little ones. They're so adorable. Vic and I still need to talk about names for them. I've got a few in mind, but I want to hear if Vic's got any suggestions.

Stroking a hand through the smallest gray pup's fur as she slept on top of both her brothers, I feel a sense of protectiveness wash over me. A sense even stronger than the one I had when I was still carrying them inside me. They're my pups, and despite them being hybrids, I'm going to protect them with every breath I take. And I'm sure Vic will do the same.

My kitten ears twitch sightly as the bedroom door opens, and I look over my shoulder towards the door to see Billie walk in the room and over to me. I've never exactly talked with either Billie, Tré and Michael, but they haven't done anything to hurt me or my pups yet. If they so much as hurt a hair on my pups, they'd probably get their eyes clawed out. No one will harm my pups.

"How you feeling?" Billie asks, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

I shrug, looking down at my pups. "Honestly, other than my body still aching slightly, I'm fine." I say. "Though, I'm thinking I'm going to miss my baby bump." I admit shyly.

He nods. "Remember none of us are going to hurt you or your pups." He says. "All us hybrids need to stick together." He says, smiling sightly.

I smile also. "Thanks, Billie." I say, before looking back down at my pups.

Billie looks over at my pups, and awes slightly as the brown-and-white one let's out a little whining puppy noise in his sleep. "They're so cute." He says.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah." I agree. "They are." I say, before looking back up at Billie. I then sigh sightly. "I wish it would be easier to prove to the Cematos that not all hybrids are dangerous though." I sigh, looking back down at my pups.

I feel Billie rub a hand round on my legs through the blanket slightly. "I'm pretty sure we have enough evidence to show the Cematos that not all hybrids are dangerous." He says.

I nod, looking down at my lap. "It's still going to be difficult though." I say. "Wait." I stop myself, remembering Kyle is a hybrid, and he's harmless. I smile slightly. "Actually, maybe it won't be that hard."

Billie furrows his eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asks.

I laugh slightly. "In mine and Vic's former Pack, there's already a hybrid there, and no one knows that he's a hybrid." I say, looking over at Billie. "Everyone in the Pack thinks he's a normal werewolf, but he's also half witch." I say. "The Pack will realize since they've been living with a hybrid all this time, that not all hybrids are dangerous."

Billie nods. "That's great then." He says. "Who in the Pack along with you and Vic know that he's a hybrid?" He asks.

I think about it for a few seconds, thinking over who else knows that Kyle's a hybrid. "Uhm, I think Vic and I are the only ones who know that Kyle is a hybrid." I say. "Vic and I may have told Austin and Alan, but I've forgotten."