Chapter 10

I sprawl out on my side on the floor in Vic and I's room in my cat form. It's been a month since Vic and I mated with each other, and I've honestly felt really different. Like, I feel really cuddly, I know cats are naturally cuddly creatures -sometimes - but I feel even more cuddly than usual.

Now that I think about it, the morning after Vic and I mated, I was acting really cuddly. I didn't think much of it then, but now that I actually think about it, it makes me wonder if the condom broke or not....

I rolled over on the floor, my tongue lolling out of my mouth, and my tail wagging. I jump up onto my paws and ran round in circles chasing my tail. I abruptly stop, and sit down, scratching behind my ear with my hind leg, shaking out my fur afterwards and jump up. I begin panting slightly and pad into the bathroom and over to the toilet and started drinking out of it.

I suddenly stop, lifting my head out of the toilet bowl. This isn't how cats act. That's more like how dogs act, or wolves.... I get up and pad out of the bathroom slowly. Acting more cuddly than normal, the playfulness, chasing my tail, drinking out of the toilet....

My ears perk up at the realization, and I go to go change back into my human form, but I stop as I smell Vic's scent coming close to the compound.

My ears perk up and I ran over to the window, jumping up so my paws are on the windowsill and look out the window. My tail wags happily behind me as I se Vic walking up to the compound. I let out something mixed between a meow and a bark. I shake my head at that, confused on what that even was.

I jump down from the window and run out of the room, running down the stairs, some of the Pack walking past growling at me, but I don't care. I just want to get to Vic.

I race outside, and halt in front of Vic, wagging my tail happily and letting out a weird meow/bark again. Seriously, what is that? I shake my head. It must be from hanging round with a bunch of wolves. I jump around Vic, trying not to knock him over and cause him to drop whatever he's carrying.

"Kellin, please calm down, kitten." He says, trying to walk past me. "Man, what has gotten into you lately?" He mutters.

I stop. I honestly would tell him if I knew what had gotten into me lately. I don't even know what's happening to me.

I chase after Vic as I realize he's now walking through the doors of the compound. I walk by his side as we head up to our room. Once we're in our room, I jump up onto our bed and curl up, while Vic sets down the bags he was carrying. He comes to sit down on the bed with me, taking his shoes and socks off, before liying down on the bed.

I move closer to him and rest my head on his chest, purring loudly. He scratches behind my ear, and I rub the top of my head against his hand, before licking his hand. He raises an eyebrow at me, and I tilt my head to the side, confused on why he's watching me like that. Like he knows there is something wrong.

I sit up on the bed, curling my tail around my front paws and look down at him, waiting on his next move. He seems to look me over for a while, before taking ahold of one of my paws in his hand. I look down at my paw in his hand, before looking down at his confused face.

"Kitten, is there something bothering you?" He asks. "Like, is there anything wrong?" He asks, sitting up on the bed and leaning up against the headboard.

I pull my paw out of his hand, before I quickly jump off the bed and pad over to my drawers, changing into my human form. I search one of my drawers for a pair of boxers and a tank top, after I've regained my posture from changing back into my human form.

I quickly pull the boxers and tank top on before walking back over to Vic and sit down on the bed next to him. I sit on my knees next to him, pulling at the end of my top.