Chapter 29

Nobody's P.O.V.

*2 days ago*

The remaining creatures of the group pace around the grass, waiting for the Cematos to arrive. A large black wolf with full black eyes stands around the front of the others, pacing around. The last time that the wolf, Billie, had seen the Cematos was when they killed his previous mate Adrienne, along with both his two current mates, Michael and Tré's previous mates, Brittany and Sara.

Both Tré and Michael pace close to Billie. Their forms not as large as Billie's form, considering the fact they're werecats, not werewolf like Billie. In fact, not just werecat. Michael is half werecat half human, Tré is half werecat half witch, while Billie is half werewolf half demon.

They're hybrids. Something that isn't allowed to be, but here they stand.

Both angels, Oli and Josh are hanging around the back of the group, keeping an eye out behind them in case the Cematos are planning to come at them from the other direction. Both of the angels can sense the Cematos approaching and can somehow feel as though one of the group isn't going to make it back to the others.

Tay - the vampire - would occasionally run up the field in every direction, letting the others know if the Cematos are near or not. And lucky for her, her speed is quick, and she's gone then back again in a flash. While her mate Jenna - the witch - sits in the middle of the others who are pacing around, mixing up a spell. Though, she's not sure how long the spell will last to ward off the Cematos from the others who are on the way to the safe house right now. Maybe it would've been easier if she had left with them? Then again, she would be useful here to fight off the Cematos if it comes to a fight.

The wolves, Vic, Austin, Jack Alex, Jaime, Mike and Tony knead the ground with their front paws, ready to face the Cematos when they eventually arrive. And, when the Cematos do arrive, they'll be ready. Hopefully....

After what feels like hours, the group notice a sudden change in the air. The scent of four newcomers. One vampire, one werewolf, one werecat and one witch. The four Cematos leaders.

Lining up, the group stand their ground, ready to face the Cematos, as the four leaders approach them. The werewolf, Jared Leto - being the oldest, and the main one in charge - walks ahead of the other three. Though, the werecat Patrick Stump trails a bit behind the vampire Gerard Way, and the witch Brendon Urie.

Once the four Cematos leaders reach the group, they stop in front of them. Billie, Tré and Michael have to stop themselves from running at the four leaders in vengeance for killing their mates. Gerard - the vampire - seems to sense their longing to pounce, and smirks at them, showing them razor sharp teeth.

"We've come on news of there being hybrid pups near." Jared says, looking over at Gerard, as he shoots the three hybrids - Billie, Tré, and Michael - hard stone glares, wanting to just rip into each of their skin, and kill them for what they are. Hybrids.

"Gerard." Jared warns. "We've not come to kill." He says, before looking over at the werewolf Vic. "Not yet at least." He adds. "We've come to talk." He says, looking over Billie, Tré, Michael, Tay, Jenna, Vic, Austin, Alex, Jack, Tony, Jaime, Mike Oli and Josh.

Vic's tail twitches sightly, as he stares at the leaders. He'll die if he has to in order to protect Kellin and their pups. Even though Jared said they're only here to talk, he can't help but think this'll turn into something more than just talking. After all, the code has been broken. His and Kellin's pups are hybrids. So is Austin and Alan's pup. Then there's also Billie, Tré, and Michael who are hybrids.

"How do we know you won't just kill us and then talk?" Tay says. "After all, the code has supposedly been broken." She walks closer. "Isn't it if someone breaks this code, it's shoot, and ask questions later?" She asks. "Or isn't it supposed to be ask no questions, and kill regardless?"

Jared laughs slightly. "Darling." He sighs. "We just want to talk." He says, smiling slightly. "We want to get facts right first." He starts. "Then we kill." He says, looking back over at Vic. "Though, if you refuse to tell, I guess we will kill."

Vic growls slightly, and gets ready to pounce, but Alex slaps his tail down on his back, warning him not to move. Grunting sightly, he shakes Alex's tail off his back, and growls at Jared, Gerard, Brendon and Patrick.

"So, tell us." Jared says, casting a quick glance over at Brendon, before looking back at Vic and the others. "Are there in fact, more hybrid pups?"

Vic stands his ground, Austin was doing the exact same on his other side. Both Austin and Vic father hybrid pups with their werecat mates, Kellin and Alan. The both of them will die for their family and will never give up on them.

Every member of the group don't make any move to tell the Cematos anything. Although only four of them could really talk, considering the forms everyone else is in. But those four would never say anything.

Seeming to get fed up, Jared indicates to Brendon, who flicks his hand slightly, before suddenly, Vic is no longer standing with the group, causing everyone to jump and scatter round the field. Once they get over what had happened, they try to find Vic, but he's nowhere to be seen. They turn to the Cematos, growling at them.

"What did you do to him?!" Tay shouts at Brendon, eyes redder than normal.

Brendon rolls his eyes at her. "We got rid of him." He says. "And, he won't be the only one." He adds. "Unless you bring us the hybrid pups and the werecats who conceived them to us."

The group look between one another, before looking back at the Cematos leaders. There's no chance in hell that they'd ever give them up. But... do they really want to risk dying for it? Is that what everyone in the group really wants?

Of course, none of them want to die. But they also don't want to see innocent children die just because of what they are.

"If you fail to bring them to us, we will come find you all, and I'm sure you know what will happen then." Jared says, before all four of them turn round, and start walking away, before Jared and Patrick change into their forms and start running with Brendon and Gerard.

Leaving the outlaws basically, to just stare at one another. Now they've got to break the news to Kellin that Vic's dead... because that's what they believe him to be; dead. And they've got to figure out their plan of action for how they're going to fight to prove that the hybrid pups will cause no harm to anyone.

Vic's P.O.V.

Groaning slightly, as I hit the cold cement floor on my side, I look up and around at my surroundings. Even though my vision's a little hazy, I can tell that I'm in what appears to be a cell. Standing up still in my wolf form, I limp round the small space, trying to find anything to help me out of here. Unfortunately, there's nothing.

Being unable to find something, anything to help me escape and return to Kellin, I growl in frustration, before scratching at the wall. A bit too harsh, I think, as I feel one of my claws get caught on a rock in the wall, causing it to get ripped out as I scratch down.

I yelp in pain, before hoping around on three legs, as I try and lick the pain away from my paw, which slowly starts to throb, as blood drips out onto the ground.

After a while, I just opt for lying on the floor on my side, giving up at the lack of ways to help me escape.

I think over what had happened only like, half an hour ago at the most. The Cematos leader, Brendon, had cast and spell on me, sending me here. Here being one of the cells deep in the Cematos kingdom, I believe. Which means it's impregnable. So I'm stuck here.

I'm not sure how the others dealt with what happened, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one the spell has affected - perhaps Austin got hit also, considering he also fathers a hybrid pup. So for all I know, they probably think I'm dead now. Which also means that Kellin's not going to cope well when the others tell him what happened.

Whining slightly, I try and send out a message to Kellin from inside my mind. But I'm not sure if it'll even work considering just how far away from him I am. I'm too far away from him for anything to get through. But I must try regardless, even if it's a fruitless attempt.

Kellin, I promise everything's going to be okay. I'll come back to you and our pups soon.

I promise....